Strong Lvl 60 Rogue and Mage,US RIFT, Extreme Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mrtbahgs's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strong Lvl 60 Rogue and Mage,US RIFT, Extreme Account

I stopped playing Rift a few months back so I am seeing if anyone wants a very good account to continue on with the game.

I'm not sure what info to include since I could write tons so I will let you ask away for specifics that interest you beyond my basic outline below.

Overall Account - original game collectors edition with the extras and also since before F2P it has the extra slots and goodies for that. Storm Legion Souls unlocked. Max Rep on one toon to access all the runes. Max PA. Access to the super potions for experience and all of those things for when Trion messed up the system, all toons new toons should still get them in the mail too. Much More to list...

Toons-
    Level 60 Rogue mainly geared for tanking but also strong dps setup. Has top lessers, some super rare, and high end gear with some relics up to just before BoB (all content cleared for that tier). Maxed crafting in Outfitter, dreamweaver, runecrafter, and butchering. Max PA, ALL Reps are maxed except for the one basically useless one from Ember Isle. Extremely high acheivement score with some very rare and hard to get achieves, all zones in old world completed, all rares killed in both worlds, tons of titles, mounts, pets, and other extras (some very rare). Lots of event items and other rare things of that sort. PvP is near max with all gear maxed and items ready to upgrade weapons to max level once the prestigue is gained. It was an original account so it has the extra bag slots and ALL bags including bank are the max size. Tons to list and go on about, just ask with what you are interested in especially, this is a serious account.

Level 60 Mage mainly geared for healing but also strong on DPS, has some very good gear for being an alt and a good amount of cleared content for the last tier before BoB. Decent PvP level. Max Foraging, mining, and weaponsmith.

Multiple low level characters that were used as mules or to price check different servers. Some have guilds to hold even more stuff in the guild vaults, some with multiple vaults. One lower level mule has a level 20 guild with i believe 4 if not 5 vaults available!

Again this is a pretty serious account, very high end and respectable top end gear till just before BoB released, but still a strong account today. All gear aside since new leveling is coming, this is a serious account in terms of rep/mounts/pets/achievement score/PA/PvP/Rare things/etc.

Lastly I have just over 3000 credits left i believe so it should be enough to almost buy 2 naming scrolls to change the 2 mains names if you wish or help towards other things.

Strong Lvl 60 Rogue and Mage,US RIFT, Extreme Account
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update:

Loyalty is Orange Tier 113617/600000
    The 3000 credits could also go towards the Dream Soul pack, cost is 5000 total.

Forgot to add the rogue is also max fishing and survival crafting and I have a fair amount of the planar and other currencies.
    Achievement score is 19660
    530 Artifact sets complete
    45 mounts
    Over 100 companion pets.

osuccesso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrtbahgs View Post
    Small update:

Loyalty is Orange Tier 113617/600000
    The 3000 credits could also go towards the Dream Soul pack, cost is 5000 total.

Forgot to add the rogue is also max fishing and survival crafting and I have a fair amount of the planar and other currencies.
    Achievement score is 19660
    530 Artifact sets complete
    45 mounts
    Over 100 companion pets.
    My inbox was full now yours is- skype is GarbageNinja or email [email protected]

Darkhuntah's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it free or do you want something in return?

edit:
    I just noticed it says that it's free
    Last edited by Darkhuntah; 10-09-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it is still available.
    may I get it from you? and how do you want to arrange it?
    Last edited by Darkhuntah; 10-09-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure where you are reading its free, but it is not, WTS = im selling the account.

PM if interested with a serious offer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it says it

trade details
    trade type: free

before what you wrote

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh that, yea im not exactly sure what that is, but im pretty sure everyone has it like that. I take it as more of a way it will be traded or what system, not that it is offering a free account.

Either way, unfortunately I am not just giving it away.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold, Close thread