🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    KingFromDiscord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though I don't typically write reviews, this cheat deserves one. Alex does a great job with helping you set it up along with any other questions you would have while using CH. I've tried many other providers over the past year or so and this one is definitely up there. Plus, you don't even have to worry about having to create and test new configs constantly as it comes with a variety of premade ones that aren't actual garbage. So if you are looking for a Overwatch cheat that doesn't require all this bullshit setup/specific windows versions and that has by far the best support I've had. This is the cheat for you, good shit man.

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    canaadriane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +vouch this cheat is honestly one of the best ive tried. it is leaps and bounds from the pixelbots ive tried in the past. The flickbot is crazy good and the aimbot is very consistent and exceeds expectations. Alex is also very fast in replying to inquiries for support or just generally any questions that I may have. The instructions are also very detailed and won't leave you with a vague idea of how to run the bot. This is a must try cheat. If you're on the fence just try to buy the day key and it will convert you. That's what I did and now I'm planning to buy the month key in a couple of days. I've gone up +300 SR just from using the cheat so if you're stuck in "ELO Hell" this might be for you too.

cacaculopedopis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just added you on discord so that i can purchase.

Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silencedogood View Post
    Highly recommend. Really good customer support from Discord. Would buy from Sellor again!
    Originally Posted by Mona1994 View Post
    bought the hack a few hrs ago ... the hack works really well!
    also great support ... i had some issue since it was my 1st time using a hack and alex helped me out!
    would recommend it 10/10
    Originally Posted by Kerslad12345 View Post
    this is by far one of the best aimbots you can get on the market.
    the flickbot with the right settings is crazy.
    climbed around 1k sr just with this alone.

alex is also very helpful and gets back to you quick and offers great customer support

would highly recommend
    Originally Posted by Sayounara View Post
    So i've bought Critical Hit to test it out for 1 day and i really liked it

It has a nice Aimbot for Rage and Legit,
    for me personally the nicest function was the legit one, but i still tried both the obv aimbot and the legit aimbot/flickbot
    I tried many bots so far and "Critical Hit" was the best so far in terms of "Legitness" and fair pricing
    I got what i paid for and i didnt get scammed so this is fully legit and fully EPIC !

If u are looking for a consistent bot thats getting continuously updatet and worked on for a nice and fair price ( OW bots are really rare ( and there are lot of ppl who scam so watch out) )
    i would recommend the "Critical Hit" - Bot 10/10 would buy again
    Originally Posted by Zeaoh View Post
    This cheat is legit!

Bought and got activated in 5 mins!

ESP: Good, boxes could have been a little bigger. 8/10
    AIMBOT: Really good hits all shots got 39 kills with widowmaker 10/10
    Security: Good, have not been banned. Follow every instructions and you should be good too. 10/10

Overall: Cheat is good, prices are fair compared to other cheat providers. Score: 9/10
    Originally Posted by KingFromDiscord View Post
    Though I don't typically write reviews, this cheat deserves one. Alex does a great job with helping you set it up along with any other questions you would have while using CH. I've tried many other providers over the past year or so and this one is definitely up there. Plus, you don't even have to worry about having to create and test new configs constantly as it comes with a variety of premade ones that aren't actual garbage. So if you are looking for a Overwatch cheat that doesn't require all this bullshit setup/specific windows versions and that has by far the best support I've had. This is the cheat for you, good shit man.
    Originally Posted by canaadriane View Post
    +vouch this cheat is honestly one of the best ive tried. it is leaps and bounds from the pixelbots ive tried in the past. The flickbot is crazy good and the aimbot is very consistent and exceeds expectations. Alex is also very fast in replying to inquiries for support or just generally any questions that I may have. The instructions are also very detailed and won't leave you with a vague idea of how to run the bot. This is a must try cheat. If you're on the fence just try to buy the day key and it will convert you. That's what I did and now I'm planning to buy the month key in a couple of days. I've gone up +300 SR just from using the cheat so if you're stuck in "ELO Hell" this might be for you too.

_

Thank you for the review

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cacaculopedopis View Post
    _
    Added you

akiyamaterumi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best aimbots I've used. Easy to use and price is quite reasonable compared to other cheat providers. Support has been very helpful and quick in providing the details. 10/10 would buy again.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Critical Hit Updated With The Latest Version Of Overwatch And Still Undetected.

Dirtyoliver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dirtyoliver View Post
    _

done added you in customer discord

MrCokeFan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have had this for a month now. Super quick updates and really easy to use. The only thing i don't like is you cant edit settings in game. And opening the settings program will trigger a ban so dont do that. I typically play mccree, widow, tracer, soldier. There are some work arounds for hanzo and some projectile base heroes but they're not 100% accurate. Aimbot works flawlessly and i notice little to no performance impact. There's also settings for Ana heals which work just as good. Would recommend 10/10

andrey66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot is very good, i search for a long time for a bot look legit, and this is the best i found.
    Aimbot 10/10, don't shake and it's very accurate =D
    Flickshot is the best, when you found the right setting no one can call you cheater.

Zefirok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ^^
    I wanted to know if Ana bot is here?
    What are some restrictions on the version of windows?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zefirok View Post
    Hello ^^
    I wanted to know if Ana bot is here?
    What are some restrictions on the version of windows?
    _

Yes, We have a specific option for Healers as you can see in the screenshot you can select the " TEAMMATE KEY AND THE FOV " to make the bot shoot only to your teammates instead of enemies so this how you gonna make ana bot
    And mostly we prefer windows 10 any version but sometimes windows 8 and windows 7 service pack works. But not recommended

0kyz's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot: 10/10 - Savage. You're not going to miss, especially with a Widowmaker. Clicking heads is an understatement. You're going to be blowing their brains out and sending them to another dimension.

ESP: 10/10 - Minimal but perfect, some people want more but it's honestly fine the way it is.

Only got it for a day, plan on going for the weekly or monthly. I like to rage hack but with Overwatch, if you're super obvious, you're going to get manually banned quick. I've had multiple games where people immediately left Competitive because I was in there. Their team and ours. It sucks because it's Role Queue and you have to wait. Lots of hackusations and lots of he's-not-hacking-you-just-suck statements. Nothing like taking out ulting Moira, Genji, jumpy Tracer, charging Doomfist, or even the invisible Sombra in a single click.

Tanks are not immune and they go down quick.

Want to HvH? I recommend this. 9/10 times, you'll come out the winner.

I changed very little in the config, couple toggle keys and sensitivity. It's pretty much good to go at that point.

I'm sure you can make your settings more legit but that's not my playstyle.

If you're looking for something God Tier, get this.
    Last edited by 0kyz; 09-13-2019 at 02:14 PM.

GoddessOfLove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased 7 days! Will let you know how it goes so far, but support is very friendly and patient!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast