🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TH3UNKN0WN-1337 View Post
    But a big portion of your userbase got catched. So there definitely is something wrong.
    _

Like i said Its been over 2 days no ban at all for now i can say its safe
    hopefully we will be again undetected like last time "WE WAS UNDETECTED FOR OVER 7 MONTHS"

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    david5254's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please consider adding enemy outline to ESP. (just like u see ur allies trough walls, but red for the enemy).
    WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL, since with these boxes its hard to determine distance + when enemy stacked in a group its hard to filter out ur target since its a cluster fuck of data)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by david5254 View Post
    please consider adding enemy outline to ESP. (just like u see ur allies trough walls, but red for the enemy).
    WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL, since with these boxes its hard to determine distance + when enemy stacked in a group its hard to filter out ur target since its a cluster fuck of data)
    _

Dev thinks this is a good way to add ESP we are taking notes maybe in future we will be adding the good esp but still I prefer this ESP is good as well I really liked it and enjoyed it a lot when I play with it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its okay, im used to xeraphs outline, skeleton, and HP bar...
    also maybe add visible FOV circle, so its actually visible when adjusting CH FOV

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Press Q To Activate Genji.EXE

SecretMeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, Alex is a great reseller this is nothing against him or anything in his control. Hes nice and provides good support for his customers.

Second, CH is good for the price and one of the most extensive ability assist wise. It does offer a lot more than the simple aimbot and trigger bot but sometimes can be a bit sloppy even with target lock when dealing with groups (oh well, all will at this price tier) Maybe 50-75% of games have a lil moment or two where if someone checked replays and studied the entire thing, you'd be called out from your aim going a little crazy at times. I must add the hero nametags are quite nice and knowing what your dealing with from spawn is a huge advantage.

Unfortunately I wont be purchasing CH again. There was recently a huge ban wave and every acc of mine that had used CH (even 1 i didnt play any games on, i just booted by accident for a sec) got banned. Yes, CH quickly patched to work around this but that doesn't change the fact that a huge portion of the userbase got GGed. Stating 8 months undetected is a lie.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SecretMeme View Post
    First, Alex is a great reseller this is nothing against him or anything in his control. Hes nice and provides good support for his customers.

Second, CH is good for the price and one of the most extensive ability assist wise. It does offer a lot more than the simple aimbot and trigger bot but sometimes can be a bit sloppy even with target lock when dealing with groups (oh well, all will at this price tier) Maybe 50-75% of games have a lil moment or two where if someone checked replays and studied the entire thing, you'd be called out from your aim going a little crazy at times. I must add the hero nametags are quite nice and knowing what your dealing with from spawn is a huge advantage.

Unfortunately I wont be purchasing CH again. There was recently a huge ban wave and every acc of mine that had used CH (even 1 i didnt play any games on, i just booted by accident for a sec) got banned. Yes, CH quickly patched to work around this but that doesn't change the fact that a huge portion of the userbase got GGed. Stating 8 months undetected is a lie.
    _

I can understand your pain you lost so many accounts also the part where you said its a lie its not undetected for 8 months IT WAS UNDETECTED FOR 8 MONTHS TILL WE GOT BAN WAVE and then we are back to normal its been undetected over week once again and we will be going hard for sure no detection at all .

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    _
    Not selling at this moment Fixing detection issues.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, k. look at this guys

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    _

CRITICAL HIT - UPDATED

1. Added new security features to bypass future ban-waves from Blizzard's anti-cheat.

2. Software is currently now UNDETECTED - however still high risk for the next few weeks!

3. Temporarily removed Triggerbot/NeverMiss (Getting reworked, will be back soon)

4. Improved Flickshot accuracy/smoothness.

DankMemesboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 1 day trial and this is what I gotta say-

Possibly one of the best aimbots I've ever used. Really easy to adjust the settings to make your aim legit. This makes Ashe and Widow so strong. I feel like Genji.EXE is a bit too strong and obvious it might need to be toned down a bit but regardless it's a great product. Never got called out only praise. It's worth the money just gotta play it smart
    Definitely will buy again soon

dowjones21k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    This thing has been detected twice in a span of 1 month. He claims it was updated it the first time and then a week later got banned with the updated version. Go ahead and throw your money away if you like paying for detected cheats

refer to this sales thread

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...our-skill.html (NEW - CRITICAL HIT ◎ Augment your skill)

Same cheat, visit last page comments. Completely garbage cheat.
    Last edited by dowjones21k; 12-05-2019 at 12:26 AM.

admorph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is by far the best bot iv used in ow -- the versatility is extremely good from playing legit to rage spawn camping lol

iv been buying form this seller for multiple months now and is by far the best seller with amazing service they are on point all the time never ever had any issues

100% recommend if you're looking for a bot this is the one you want and this is the seller you want to buy from

jabali's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best cheeto for hanzo. Just amazing. If u dont rage u'll never get called out. Go for it btches.

Last edited by jabali; 12-05-2019 at 09:53 AM.

someoneatthestore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best bot I have used, love playing Hanzo with this bot makes it look super legit and never get called out. The seller offers amazing service, always super quick to reply. Definitely recommend this bot

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast