NEW - CRITICAL HIT ◎ Augment your skill menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    dowjones21k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, just got banned TWICE on 2 different accounts in a span of a couple weeks. The first one, seller said it's undetected and fixed, and again quickly got banned again today. It is DETECTED and wouldn't recommend unless you wanna waste money and get banned.

NEW - CRITICAL HIT ◎ Augment your skill
    wisner1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this hack has been detected many times in the last few months.

Pound's Avatar Banned The Chosen One CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been detected like three times the past few weeks.

I highly DO NOT RECOMMEND this cheat. The banwaves will not stop. They claim it is a "memory bug" or something along those lines. However, the cheat has been cracked. Once it is cracked, it will stay cracked unless they completely change the cheat itself.

Pound's Avatar Banned The Chosen One CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of now, the hack has been detected 4 times and has been cracked on numerous occasions.
    Put it how you want, but this is the end of Critical Hit. They've redone their whole cheat several times yet are cracked within days.

If you're looking for an undetected cheat, this is not it, chief.

wisner1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hack just got detected again, 3 times in the last 45 days.

stylek612's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree .. totally detected .. 1 month 200$ and my 3 ACC is gone AGAIN

david5254's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last month bought a week, detected -> got banned.
    Took a break and scouted for other bots. Eventually couldn't let go of the genji blade so I took a gamble and bought another week. LOLZ FUCK ME RIGHT!?
    Ignorant me got 2 accounts banned right away (setting up bot in training lelz).

Last Tuesday there was an OW Patch update, CH still not updated after 3 days. Most likely wont be compensated sadly. Basically bought a week to use for half week and get 2 accounts banned. pepega.

In conclusion:
    CH bot itself is really really good, no other bot outweighs the genji blade, ana bot or long/close range auto switch (genji, torb, roadhog).
    Unfortunately, downtime is not compensated, the security is so fking trash, it's too expensive, given the detection problems, disgusting. Great bot tho!

HeyWatchThis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best hack for the price very powerful and good

boiano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easily the best cheat for the cost. i've used countless cheats on overwatch over the years and nothing compares to this (PLUS ITS CHEAPER THEN ALL OF THE OTHERS IVE USED). The flickbot on it is the most OP thing ive ever seen; press 1 button and boom your crosshair glides through the air smooth af and dinks whoever you want, not to mention the prediction on characters like Hanzo is top tier. 20/10 would recommend.

madmax007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here since day 1. Happy new year everyone
    Was pleasuer to spent this year with CH team. great guys!

madmax007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U cant even imagine how much fun i got. I was banned several time - but just manuallly. 70% crits on widow - cmon )))))) can also say that so far CH is undetected and if u play safe and no rage it willl work. BTW - blizz diong great job .... but CH way better.

Kryt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hack client is one of the best clients out rn. It isn't detectable and insanely smooth, others wouldn't even know you're hacking unless you start rage hacking obv. Vouch!

Tail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cheat itself is the best for the price.
    The prediction is the top highlight here, you will not miss a shot.
    Whether you play Hanzo, Zen, Genji, you name it, it will predict near perfectly and do so legitimately.
    The standard aimbot is as good as can be with perfect flicks and legit aimlock, no complaints.

The esp is hitting that sweet spot of not being too distracting and making you look through walls on accident (outline esp), and not being a crappy box that sometimes doesn't even follow the enemy. Instead you have a customizable esp with each of the 3 options (a box , a head box, or the hero name tag above their head). All of them having interlacing options themselves, whether you want to turn them all on or off, or have box esp when the enemy is behind cover then switch to head box when they're out in the open, the freedom of options is quite impressive I will give them that. But, for someone who is used to outline esp or sombra esp, this might seem like a downgrade.

Now I've praised the cheat quite a bit...... Lets see what we can criticize them for next....

Of course a cheat is not a cheat without its detection's, after many months slipping by they finally got caught by the balls because they went a little too far in too fast, common mistake, but what is uncommon is a great recovery, and that is what I am seeing here, a great dev with obviously 150+ IQ quickly adapting to Blizzard's CBT and showing them that he actually enjoys it.

Overall 8.5/10

kellogs03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CH is really good in terms of features. I've used the Hanzo settings that were recommended to me. It was so smooth compared to other aimbots like Exo and HF. They a whole lot more like Genji settings to help him do his job. It's astonishing to see how many features CH has added over time.

The good thing with CH is that it works with AMD unlike HF, and supports Windows 1909. A lot of the other cheats are really slow in terms of making their product compatible or usable.

10/10 Cheat in my opinion.

FlamedOCE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Critical Hit is an extremely flexible cheat, whether you want your settings to be silent if you are afraid of bans, or want to blatantly rage hack on widow and hanzo. Either way I reccomend this cheat to play on alts. Like with most cheats it is hard to stay undetected. But within a week if you play regularly you easily hit masters.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast