Cheap ow boosting - [solo/duo/stream]  | top 500 coaching - [individual/team] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tipsybug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap ow boosting - [solo/duo/stream] | top 500 coaching - [individual/team]

hello
    I am selling numerous services, but mainly boosts up to masters. I was top 500 NA 4389 sr in season 9 and had a peak of 4430 in s10. Since then I have been boosting but still sit at t500 mmr with 70% win rate on Ashe. I will sell way cheaper than the other websites and we can work out a price that seems reasonable! I have a full time job mon-friday so I cannot handle a bunch of orders at once but I promise I will get it done as quick as I can with a high win rate. I have no issue if you want me to;

-Stream your boost privately
    -Duo instead of me logging into your account (depends on SR as I only have a few lower level accounts)
    -Boost more than one acc at once (if you have a friend that needs boosting, I have other local top 500 friends that I know in person) PLUS I WILL GIVE A DISCOUNT
    -answer as many questions as you need if you feel skeptical, do whatever I need to do to your standards prove I am legit
    -Use a VPN designated to your nearest city

Alternatively to comp boosting, I can also offer;

-custom orders, for example if you want a high rating in comp elims, ffa, or just levelling in quickplay!
    -personal coaching instead of boosting, I will offer a cheap price and can provide VoD analysis or hero training (I have had 3 character rank top 10 on Overbuff in seperate seasons)
    -Team coaching / mentoring - I have 4 LAN wins, 6 Online Wins and numerous scrims with the highest levels of players (can provide screenshots). I have a bunch of experience I am willing to share it

Please PM me, or I can provide you with a discord! If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask I Will accept Paypal, Bitcoin, or E-Transfer if you are Canadian!

I am very new to this but this was my last vouch from a different website

Originally Posted by Marina Nagasawa' pid='57371015' dateline='1532153734
    Vouch for OP, even streamed all the games, literally had 0 losses and finished quite fast. Entertaining to watch as well.

A link to my last thread Hack Forums - 503

Cheap ow boosting - [solo/duo/stream]  | top 500 coaching - [individual/team]
    SmurfsAreBlu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord???