SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    rdy5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just paid and waiting for the delivery.
    All I can tell for now, I got a fast response for my questions and everything's fine. The support is already looking good! Can't wait to test it out.

Got the cheat delivered after a few hours. Instructions are simple and easy to understand.
    I had some problems because I was screenlocked already but the support is amazing! Fast response, takes his time to help and a cool person.

Now about the cheat:
    Aimbot works like a charm, it may takes some time to find the perfect settings but even with that I got help.
    Played a few hours comp for now and I love it. You can't do anything wrong with this buy, if you are looking for a good overwatch aimbot!

Would be cool if someone can share good working settings so new customer doesn't need to try out too much!
    Last edited by rdy5; 05-06-2018 at 01:09 AM.

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    noonefevis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You clearly shoudnt write and reviews since you got absolute 0 knowledge or idea how hacking works . Instead of writing the support you write about 100 words of nothing ...Maybe get into the readme ?

gantai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this a few days ago and purchased the 1 month trial. Took a while for me to figure out (on my part, I'm new to this), but once I got it working, its pretty good. Have not been called out for aimbotting in any games. It's really good for heroes that mainly use tracking (tracer/soldier/zarya/sombra). I'm still figuring out how to customize settings and use triggerbot, so I haven't tried it with widow/mccree.

I had some trouble getting it to work yesterday, and was really sad that I couldn't use the bot. I contacted support and they were able to help me through the problem, and I got it to work again very responsive, and patient. Thanks guys! If I could use this bot for Ana healing,then it would be really perfect haha. Not sure yet if I personally want to keep using aimbot, but for the quality of this, if anyone wants lifetime aimbot this is worth getting.

JavaX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, pls pls pls pls make a video gameplay for a widow with triggerbot.
    Just 2-3 min gameplay... PLS

PUSHBabe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright here's my review based on *HEROS*

Tracer 10/10
    Solider + Sombra + dva + reaper is 9/10
    I play with absloute crazy settings sometimes, they don't call me a cheater for some reason
    Mccree 6 - 7 / 10
    Widow 5/10

so yeah, it's helpful, nice and worthy
    Support is 10/10

Fcking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JavaX View Post
    Guys, pls pls pls pls make a video gameplay for a widow with triggerbot.
    Just 2-3 min gameplay... PLS
    sharpeye WidowBot on Vimeo

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works suprisingly well with new hanzo as well. bastion too

JavaX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fcking View Post
    sharpeye WidowBot on Vimeo
    No, video from buyers)

wisner1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a discord?

Whitehead's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right, Just bought it today (lifetime version). I'll make my review soon !

EDIT : That's a solid PixelBot and i'm not lagging at all in ultra

AIMBOT : 9/10
    TRIGGERBOT : 8/10 (work pretty smoot to me ^^)
    SUPPORT : 10/10 (all is true, the team is very professionnal)

Long life to this aim-assistance !
    Last edited by Whitehead; 05-07-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Pathwriter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this bot and have been using it for about an hour and it feels pretty great, but I regret buying it sooooo much. I just assumed (poorly) that it would allow you to remove Y-axis aiming also. I was wrong apparently because there seems to be no way to do it with this bot. I like to play a character a lot where I do not want to aim at the head a lot, but there I am locked onto their face. This is a warning to others who may also need "no y-axis mode" this is not for you.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 05-07-2018 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Global trade rule 4

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pathwriter View Post
    I bought this bot and have been using it for about an hour and it feels pretty great, but I regret buying it sooooo much. I was using Rose and maybe it spoiled me. I just assumed (poorly) that other bots would allow you to remove Y-axis aiming also. I was wrong apparently because there seems to be no way to do it with this bot. I like to play a character a lot where I do not want to aim at the head a lot, but there I am locked onto their face. This is a warning to others who may also need "no y-axis mode" this is not for you.
    Your post is totally false. I should suggest you advice support 1st before you post anything that will currently mislead the newcomers. Ofc theres is an Offset customization in order to shoot body mostly rather than forcing headsots.

Pathwriter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharp_Eye View Post
    Your post is totally false. I should suggest you advice support 1st before you post anything that will currently mislead the newcomers. Ofc theres is an Offset customization in order to shoot body mostly rather than forcing headsots.
    mostly is no the same as no y-axis. If there is a no y-axis mode then I will delete my response and apologize.

Edit: After thinking for a bit I want to come back and make an edit statement. I was in no way attacking your product. It is great, I even used that word in my original thread saying it is "great". It is probably amazing for 99% of people, I was only appealing to the small maybe 1% who are like me and want a specific feature that is not really a big deal for most people. I think as far as bots go, yours is top notch. I just very strongly like to not have my y-axis moved automatically.
    Last edited by Pathwriter; 05-07-2018 at 02:52 AM.

n0bot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to make a new account here as I only posted once every few years and cant even remember the email I used to sign up. I have been a member of these communities since Cheatspeak 20 years ago or so back when Helios and x22 and others where starting out but take my review as you will.

I purchased a month a couple weeks ago. It came in good speed and there was 0 problems setting up and getting it running. The customer service has been great and they have replied to everything I have asked them even if they couldnt always give me a full answer. For this I will give it a 10/10

The pixelbot itself is pretty strong I couldnt use it at default settings on my pc (260-300 fps always) and had to tone everything down to almost as low as is possible and im still almost glued to my target. The aim always kinda wanders which is probably a good thing too to look more human it does not lock on to a spot and stick there. So all in all its a very good pixelbot. With faster min speeds for stronger tracking it will always shake no matter how I set up the deceleration. Which is another reason why I had to lower the settings any min speed above 3-4 is not smooth anymore. The "triggerbot" is not like a traditional triggerbot to me a triggerbot does not aim it only fires when you move your crosshair over the target. This triggerbot moves your crosshair and fires just at a slower rate than the standard holding down the left mouse button. It works well for what it does but its not a triggerbot like you might imagine. Setting this to a fast speed to get something like a flickshot lowers the accuracy it works better slower or with aid of your own aim.

I do however have a slight problem not sure if its just my build or bugs in the software. Where the bot scans is not centered around the target the scanning area is larger on the right of the target than the left. This means it will start tracking more than double the distance if I press fire while to the right of my target than if I do the same from the left side. It also moves my mouse faster from the right than it does from the left. This might be to do with the shorter scanning area from the left side and the deceleration Im not sure. I wanted to lower the scanning area right down so it was not much bigger than the target but when i try to do this I end up with a scanning area thats further to the right than where the target is. If you imagine a box around the target it will shrink but because it is placed further right and not centered suddenly it wont aim at all if I fire to the left of the target only from the right. So I cannot lower the scanning width as much as I would like. The bot also will favour any name it sees on the left side first so when 2 targets are close it will not stick on the right target and will always aim towards the left target first. This is another reason why I wanted to lower the scanning width but because the scanning area extends more right than left this is impossible for me. You can aim fairly close to a target on the right and it will move to the left target even if they are 3 times further away than the right target. Even when I set the scanning width to something like 5 which is very low.

From what I have said you might think im unhappy with my purchase but this is not the case I will still give the bot a 9/10. It has made me think twice about getting the lifetime purchase slightly though and made me think to look elsewhere Im unsure currently if I will or not other bots may also have similar problems I have not used many to compare generally stick to what I know. Im actually hoping for an update that addresses my issue which is mostly just the scanning area being off center and the scanning width setting not working properly because of it. Then I would give the bot a solid 10/10.

I doubt any people would have any complaints about purchasing the bot aslong as they are getting a decent fps ingame its very good at what it does.
    Last edited by n0bot; 05-07-2018 at 01:38 AM. Reason: spelling bad

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything you just said is actually an overall representation of how SharpEye behaves. Your review is Solid and precise with some small minor bugs left on, as the scanbox radius you correctly mentioned. Im working on these improvements and i personally thank you for your valuable feedback.
    Last edited by Sharp_Eye; 05-07-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast