Rose Pixelbot | Aimbot | Flick Shot | Screenshot Lock Bypass! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Nokokopuffs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of stupid people in this thread who didn't read the guide. If nothing is happening, plug your mouse into another USB port. Do a mouse driver test. If nothing still happens, well now you know why.

The actual pixelbot is amazing. However the flickshot doesn't work after fiddling with the speed several times it just doesn't aim right. That's a small thing to me though. You don't really need it. Just use the aimbot.
    Last edited by Nokokopuffs; 01-27-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Rose Pixelbot | Aimbot | Flick Shot | Screenshot Lock Bypass!
    BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nokokopuffs View Post
    Lots of stupid people in this thread who didn't read the guide. If nothing is happening, plug your mouse into another USB port. Do a mouse driver test. If nothing still happens, well now you know why.

The actual pixelbot is amazing. However the flickshot doesn't work after fiddling with the speed several times it just doesn't aim right. That's a small thing to me though. You don't really need it. Just use the aimbot.
    the bot works amazingly fluid for me in only training mode i am having trouble with screen lock though, he tells me i need to bypass screen lock and the OBS method does not seem to work do you know what i can do to make it work online ?

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How on earth are you connecting to the bot? like mine doesn't connect at all.

BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look at the post below this one
    Last edited by BgSpergg; 01-27-2018 at 04:53 PM.

BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrRawrr View Post
    How on earth are you connecting to the bot? like mine doesn't connect at all.
    RUN AS ADMIN
    #1 make sure you are on windows 10 i was on windows 7 and it did not work
    #2 put your mouse in a new usb port
    #3 completely re install rose, delete from PC then re install from email
    #4 it wont connect to the bot if your key has expired or if your wifi goes in and out alot, for example my wifi kinda sketchy it will be ok and DC for a couple sec randomly throughout the day. when this happens i completely cant get onto the aimbot

these would be the fixes that i could tell you to try and connect to the bot.

[ SCREEN LOCK BYPASS ! ]

also i found a fix to the screen lock. in order to get pass screen lock you need a brand new fresh acc or get a smurf account that is not screen locked. if the account you are on is already screen locked rose cant bypass a active screen locked account , rose can bypass screen lock before it happens

as of right now there are no public methods of passing a screen locked acc . for example ppl seem to think space desk or obs can bypass, NO IT DOES NOT WORK !

Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone figured out how to change the flick cooldown? Whenever I click the cooldown setting, nothing happens.

The flick shot works great in shooting range, but the trouble is the 0.5 second cooldown is too high and thus whenever in an actual game, it shoots late. I have found that if you find the right sensitivity, in shooting range it will headshot every time. It seems to work but the not being able to change the cooldown on the flickshot is ruining it.

Any ideas anyone?
    Last edited by Nokokopuffs; 01-29-2018 at 08:37 AM.

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BgSpergg View Post
    RUN AS ADMIN
    #1 make sure you are on windows 10 i was on windows 7 and it did not work
    #2 put your mouse in a new usb port
    #3 completely re install rose, delete from PC then re install from email
    #4 it wont connect to the bot if your key has expired or if your wifi goes in and out alot, for example my wifi kinda sketchy it will be ok and DC for a couple sec randomly throughout the day. when this happens i completely cant get onto the aimbot

these would be the fixes that i could tell you to try and connect to the bot.

[ SCREEN LOCK BYPASS ! ]

also i found a fix to the screen lock. in order to get pass screen lock you need a brand new fresh acc or get a smurf account that is not screen locked. if the account you are on is already screen locked rose cant bypass a active screen locked account , rose can bypass screen lock before it happens

as of right now there are no public methods of passing a screen locked acc . for example ppl seem to think space desk or obs can bypass, NO IT DOES NOT WORK !
    Nope, i mean i run the bot and when after you enter the key, it stays on connecting and won't go further than that..

BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone wanna help me out i have been able to make it to diamond so far with the aimbot but stuck in platinum no good team comp. add me on discord if your in platinum or higher and want to que

ScrubAdub {ODM}#0588 discord tag or just PM me
    Last edited by BgSpergg; 01-29-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BgSpergg View Post
    anyone wanna help me out i have been able to make it to diamond so far with the aimbot but stuck in platinum no good team comp. add me on discord if your in platinum or higher and want to que

ScrubAdub {ODM}#0588 discord tag or msg me on here. also her is my battletag ALKuwaiti#2311
    Not trying to be rude but extremely fucking stupid to post your btag in this thread. I'd edit it out & just say send you a PM if you wanna Duo.

Also you should include your server.

BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not trying to be rude but extremely fucking stupid to post your btag in this thread. I'd edit it out & just say send you a PM if you wanna Duo.

Oooff true thx lel, you deserve some rep here ya go
    Last edited by BgSpergg; 01-29-2018 at 09:05 PM.

BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you delete the top part of your post with my quote plz still has my Btag I think

BgSpergg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Subsuper View Post
    For sure, take your info off there. Not everybody is nice.

Also, just by looking at your stats. you die too much. Probably the same old "better positioning" and all that.

I'm 2800 right now, but work has been really busy and I would rather good in qp or netflix than play comp when I'm tired.

This is just my regular aim before the shield accuracy patch came in. Not too great, and I die too much as well but I "try" to be smart about where I play and getting picked only hurts my chances at winning.

SoldierAttachment 59311
    So you play a little less aggressive and safe and insure you the win ? I just got the bot last night so oooooo I still don't have more than 4 comp games played with it

hickarn's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waiting for a reply lmao since december 24th
    Already paid as well this is great

xploiitz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    How do I get the download link?

I already paid, they sent me the Purchase Details and I have my key, but I dont see a link to download anything anywhere. clicking the Product just takes me back to the download page.

damgyeah's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting screen locked in game but not in Practice Range

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728 ... LastLast