Rose Pixelbot | Aimbot | Flick Shot | Screenshot Lock Bypass! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    summersover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    used on a smurf account for my placements, won 8/10 with gold elims/damage almost every time!
    All in all

Aimbot Itself: 9/10 ( works amazingly! no strong skipping and very accurate/lifelike tracking)
    Support : 9/10 ( took just over 10 1/2 hours to recieve the bot, and about the same time to recieve responses on skype sometimes BUT that is because their timezone is 9 hours ahead of my own so...)
    Flickerbot : 8/10 (works like a charm 85% of the time, sometimes it aims at where the person WAS as they're running, but effective none the less)

main reason i decided to try it was the 1 day and 1 week option. that is so unique and since lots of aimbots dont offer "trials" i feel like that 1 day option is a perfect substitute!
    If i can perfect my settings by the time my day key runs out, i can promise you i will be coming back for more
    What settings did you use for the flick bot? How did you get it to work?

Rose Pixelbot | Aimbot | Flick Shot | Screenshot Lock Bypass!
    vitdor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The author of this program spent a lot of time on the animations of roses but little on usability. Flick bot works, but it is not configured in any way, it works only when it sees the HP bar. No profiles available for fast downloads. Aimbot ... yes it works, not worse than other programs.

So far there are no equal XAIM in pixels, but it has disappeared. XAIM used Themida, which is a bad defense practice. In their right mind, no one will buy a cheat for $ 200 to cover Themida. The author is gone and the end of life for software. This is Themida.
    Last edited by vitdor; 11-18-2017 at 07:13 PM.

randychoa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know good conifg for mcreee
    Last edited by randychoa; 11-19-2017 at 06:42 AM.

huuru33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to say but this aimbot is total scam..
    Paypal guy answers super slow and works super slow.. order takes almost a week for him.. and he asks extra price..
    Then support on the hack is super bad, they just block you on skype and answe by email or website maybe once a day MAX.. hack is okeyish when it worked (4 hours) but it had problems such as tag to red names over payload and not responding to medium or long range targets.. also it takes almost a second for the hack before it starts moving mouse... and then it seems super unhuman.. after 1 second of hitting to head it aims wayy off like sky or something.. i can imagine it being good if it would work as demoed on the videos.. then lastly it gets your account screenblocked quite fast.. i have used multiple accounts and other aimbots but this is first one i got screenlocked with...
    overall horrible experience.. 2 weeks of not being able to use hack and when it worked 1 day/4 hours it was unusable as it had prementioned aim problems..
    if he cant fix these problems this hack is not worth by any means and i dont recommend it for anyone.. atleast with this price you would hope to get some help or working hack...

thundermonkey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To followup with this ensure you message ice.wolf10 in skype and not kampf himself. Also there seems to be a scam ice_wolf10 that will also accept money, but is not the right one. I believe the right one has Diyar Aka in his name. I'll let you guys know what I find out. I'll delete the above post if I get some clarification. I've worked with kampf for a year and he's usually very responsive . Or he'll have someone helping him respond. This is not usual for him from what I understand.

chewytwix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i tested it out, idk what to say if youre playing soldier or tracer okay it does the job other than that flick bot doesnt work, support aint that great, no instructions on how to use the bot, no indication of what the options are for like sensitivity or smooth x and y, and most importantly no demo or like a .TXT file that gives you the settings of heroes. most of the advanced options dont work.

KampfMuffin's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EconomicAnxiety View Post
    i thought these guys accepted paypal? their skype reps never respond
    I do, just add the right guy and not a scam

Originally Posted by huuru33 View Post
    Paypal guy answers super slow and works super slow.. order takes almost a week for him.. and he asks extra price..
    Then support on the hack is super bad, they just block you on skype and answe by email or website maybe once a day MAX.. hack is okeyish when it worked (4 hours) but it had problems such as tag to red names over payload and not responding to medium or long range targets.. also it takes almost a second for the hack before it starts moving mouse... and then it seems super unhuman.. after 1 second of hitting to head it aims wayy off like sky or something.. i can imagine it being good if it would work as demoed on the videos.. then lastly it gets your account screenblocked quite fast.. i have used multiple accounts and other aimbots but this is first one i got screenlocked with...
    overall horrible experience.. 2 weeks of not being able to use hack and when it worked 1 day/4 hours it was unusable as it had prementioned aim problems..
    if he cant fix these problems this hack is not worth by any means and i dont recommend it for anyone.. atleast with this price you would hope to get some help or working hack...
    I cannot influence that Diib is not answering fast, there is something called "private life" which contains "work" and other things, he cannot be online every day.
    I blocked you because you called me repeadetly, and I also warn people about that. I dont think you wanna get called mid work via skype either.
    NoHP is experimental as written right next to it, and I had no time improving it yet, just dont use nohp
    The only thing which CAN get you screenshot locked is the "Dont use driver" option (which will get removed next update anyways). Even tho it does not send any LLMHF_INJECTED flags to overwatch it still gets detected sometimes, but this is not my fault because you even have to agree that it can get you screenshot locked before using this option.

Originally Posted by thundermonkey View Post
    Same here. No response in Skype. Usually get some generic answer that he/she will be back eventually. 2 days later dodgy answer about paypal, but no way of actually purchasing bot. Should probably shut this one down until we can verify this bot is still going; especially based on the comments above.
    Yes, dodgy because everything's written in the thread like the right skype contact, but people are not reading it, so I get angry about that.
    It is still going

Originally Posted by thundermonkey View Post
    To followup with this ensure you message ice.wolf10 in skype and not kampf himself. Also there seems to be a scam ice_wolf10 that will also accept money, but is not the right one. I believe the right one has Diyar Aka in his name. I'll let you guys know what I find out. I'll delete the above post if I get some clarification. I've worked with kampf for a year and he's usually very responsive . Or he'll have someone helping him respond. This is not usual for him from what I understand.
    I try my best, but I dont really have time to answer during weekdays (mostly only 3 hours to program the bot and answer skype questions)

Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    hey i tested it out, idk what to say if youre playing soldier or tracer okay it does the job other than that flick bot doesnt work, support aint that great, no instructions on how to use the bot, no indication of what the options are for like sensitivity or smooth x and y, and most importantly no demo or like a .TXT file that gives you the settings of heroes. most of the advanced options dont work.
    Flick bot does work, but it seems some users can not get it to work, just like in SG (idk whats the issue there)
    I am still working on a nicer faq and everything, but as I said I do not have the time.
    They do work, just as normal. Please tell me what option does not

Oh and here's a really cringe chat history lol: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

Thanks G/R
    186/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by huuru33 View Post
    Last time i contacted Diib, he responded within 2 minutes, and sent me my key after his PuBG match, just like he said. took 20 minutes tops... sometime IRL issues come up, and those take priority over your cheating no? also i used the 1 day option last week for nearly the full time, and i just got a 1month key a lil less than a week ago, and it still works for me just fine.!

Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Flickbot DOES work. it may not be perfect, but i can get an easy 15+ kills and a 1-4 placement in DM using widow +Roseflick. Maybe Kampf will add more settings for flick in the future, but it does the job for now!

I also quite like this on Lucio, Bastion, DvA, and multiple other champs. It's all about finding the right settings, which could take HOURS of gameplay, i have composed my own list of quick hero settings for me that works quite well.

Originally Posted by vitdor View Post
    The author of this program spent a lot of time on the animations of roses but little on usability. Flick bot works, but it is not configured in any way, it works only when it sees the HP bar. No profiles available for fast downloads. Aimbot ... yes it works, not worse than other programs.

So far there are no equal XAIM in pixels, but it has disappeared. XAIM used Themida, which is a bad defense practice. In their right mind, no one will buy a cheat for $ 200 to cover Themida. The author is gone and the end of life for software. This is Themida.
    NoHP works awesome for me as a previous Xaim user, i am pleased to say i found a decent replacement since he got served the C&D. No it is not perfect, but it is still a fairly "young" aimbot, which means there's plenty of time for improvements to be made!. I for one am pleased with what i paid for, and am excited to see the direction this goes as time goes on!

I know you already responded Kampf, but i hate seeing people try to shoot down something with such potential! :s
    Last edited by Razzue; 11-23-2017 at 02:03 AM.

min324's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you need windows 1703 for this to work, or is 1709 supported yet?

Just3rr's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only 1703. 1709 is not working... self testet (:

pfudaniel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey people, after being a user of XAIM , I most say that rose is far better incase of tracking and actually hitting a target(need little work on human like- It tracks to instant to the target, Speed shud be slower only I suppose). Yes some functions need a bit of adjustment but overall this bot did really good, I started a fresh acc and did placements , I got placed 3600 with this simple bot. Advise to the makers, put a text file with explanation of functions and also wich values u shud be tweaking to. Now for this to do u simply need to test the bot a lot with different characters. incase u need someone to do it, I can offer myself for that. Contact me if u wish to.

Overall, this bot works great, its not a scam.
    About the skype contact, yes it took also 24 ours for a respond to me, but after I paid I got the code instant ! I leveld 0-25 and 10 placements. And I'm not screenlocked or whatsoever.
    I can recommend it !

IM running newest windows 10 with al updates. No problems experienced

Just3rr's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    open command in windows and type: winver
    what version u use? i think 1703

Deina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking on skype , i paid for the cheat but after that no answer ...

pfudaniel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using 1709 os build 16299.64 Rose Pixelbot | Aimbot | Flick Shot | Screenshot Lock Bypass!-winversion-jpg

KampfMuffin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deina View Post
    I was talking on skype , i paid for the cheat but after that no answer ...
    Yea, maybe hes offline (maybe he was on his phone, but the administrator panel is only on windows)

Originally Posted by pfudaniel View Post
    I'm using 1709 os build 16299.64 Rose Pixelbot | Aimbot | Flick Shot | Screenshot Lock Bypass!-winversion-jpg
    Downgrade to 1703 please

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast