Grand Master Account | 3 Gold Guns | 15 Summer Loot Boxes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Master Account | 3 Gold Guns | 15 Summer Loot Boxes

I decided to sell one of my alt accounts that finally reached Grand Master. It's currently 4126 SR, and has 3 gold guns for Tracer, Widow, and Sombra (I know they're lame guns, but they're my main heroes)

The price is $20 via paypal, Steam gift card, or just send me a copy of CS:GO(I've been needing a new one but I'm broke right now)
    Buying the account gives you the email account that comes with it, and(obviously) the Blizzard account.
    If, for whatever reason, you want a refund, simply give me the new password for the email(if you changed it), and I will do my best to get you the money back when I get paid in a few weeks.

If you're interested, you can message me on Discord: uwu#9204

Thanks for taking interest, I hope to make a deal with you soon

Grand Master Account | 3 Gold Guns | 15 Summer Loot Boxes-cy9doyxxeaaa4pv-jpg
    Last edited by Jiseki; 09-15-2017 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to add picture

Grand Master Account | 3 Gold Guns | 15 Summer Loot Boxes
    Feeteyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a scammer don't buy this acc, i bought it and he block me after that.

Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Feeteyy View Post
    This guy is a scammer don't buy this acc, i bought it and he block me after that.
    If you're the guy who blocked me on discord after I gave you the account info, no I didn't scam you. I gave u all the info when you payed me, and all you did was block me and start a PayPal case.
    You got the Overwatch account, so stop trying to get your money back too. Furthermore, if you refuse to close the case you've made against me on PayPal, I will make sure to let this website's admins know about you and the way you try to scam people with that reverse psychology type of pre-scamming.

Like I said on the PayPal case, I can try to resolve a deal with you, but I can't refund. Just unblock me on PayPal and we can talk about it.