πŸ’£ ELITECHEATZ.COM β˜” Divergent βœ… ESP βœ… AIMBOT πŸ•• Instant Auto-Delivery πŸ’² 6€ 24 Hours menu

User Tag List

CleverBoy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ’£ ELITECHEATZ.COM β˜” Divergent βœ… ESP βœ… AIMBOT πŸ•• Instant Auto-Delivery πŸ’² 6€ 24 Hours

Notice: Make an account on our website in order to purchase. No email validation is required, it's instant! Click Here to get your key after purchase

24 Hours Key PayPal: Click Here
    24 Hours Key BTC: Click Here

Media

Screenshoots

Features

Fully customizable ESP which includes:
    β€’ Customizable Toggle ON/OFF on all features
    β€’ Basic 2D Box Enemy ESP, Aim FOV, Flick FOV.

Advanced Aimbot which includes:
    β€’ Customizable Toggle ON/OFF on all features
    β€’ Custom Aimbot Key
    β€’ Aim to enemy or team at choice, Priority target - Crosshair/Player, Distance Limit, Speed, Smooth settings, Aim prediction, Aim FOV, Aim Point, Aim Flick, Projectile prediction.

Misc:
    β€’ Streamproof (OBS & Xsplit friendly. No ESP will be shown on screen unless you want to).
    β€’ External cheat with simple interface, Full Kernel Mode, Live update and unique build for each customer, No login required.
    β€’ Menu Key: Insert

Troubleshooting

If the cheat does not work on your PC, then feel free to contact us through Discord or Skype.
    There is a "how to run" instructions written in our Downloads page!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/4EJTVfD
    Last edited by CleverBoy; 11-02-2020 at 09:07 AM.

πŸ’£ ELITECHEATZ.COM β˜” Divergent βœ… ESP βœ… AIMBOT πŸ•• Instant Auto-Delivery πŸ’² 6€ 24 Hours
    blackfishpool's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between CleverBoy (Defender) and blackfishpool (Disputer). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 11-12-2020 07:54 AM

Dispute ends: 11-26-2020 07:54 AM

100 % scam the key is invalid and you cannot even post a message in the forum

ban this

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even the owner of divergent have said that this motherfucker is not official seller so its a scam please ban this account

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty obvious that you were sent by Killa to leave a fake scam review. You bought a key from my store (because why not, its just 6e but i think the seller killa bought that key), fake a picture that key did not work and did not even waited me 5 minute to check your PM and already call me scammer + insulting me for no reason. By the time i have read ur pm in my website after only 5 minute, i was already called a scammer in this forum, this is not normal.

I never saw a customer doing this, it's pretty obvious that this is staged by Killa (the other divergent seller) so i can stop sell divergent cheat on ownedcore. He also gave me threats to stop selling this cheat ))

I dont know about Divergent but ares im allowed to sell just fine,. Killa be mad cause i take some of his sales. I never had issues with divergent day keys either, i sold plenty and all keys worked.
    Spare me ur fake review. Killa has no respect for other seller.
    This was very low thing to do. ;D ,overwatch is dead game anyway, you think im going to waste my time with a seller who earns 10 bucks a day from his overwatch cheat?

good joke
    Last edited by CleverBoy; 11-12-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude what the fuck are you talkin about i don't even know this guy
    i just wanted to buy divergent but with credit card which you have thats the only fucking reason i chosen you then after paiement i got access to the "My key Section" I follow the intruction i go to the divergent website
    then when i put my key it said : INVALID so i tried to contact you but since your scam website block all possibility to post a message or to send more than 2 pm then yes it was so obvious that i was a scam so i will report you everywhere even on elitepvper where i have 2500 posts and bye bye sales for you
    you fucking psycho better find a real job you piece of shit, i m dying this ******* scamed me and now he say i am a fake , i can provide the order ID and everything dumbass
    and now he banned me from his shitty website so yes its a SCAM

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if there's a psycho here, that's you
    image wasting my time talking to a troll meme such as your self. You are not a customer, just a trashcan meme