Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rick's Fresh Overwatch Account Store - 25$

Hi guys,​
    I'm Rick and welcome to my Overwatch Accounts Shop!

I sold a lot of awesome accounts since last year to many big streamers and now I've got a few left.
    I'm about to quit this little "job" because I have to deal with my day-to-day job and my family and I believe they are more important than selling accounts xD. So got a few fresh ones left, the bigger levels got sold quickly and I'm willing to sell every account for 25$ each!​ The accounts are fresh, never player, legendary edition.

PRICE: 25$​

If you want to buy, feel free to add me on skype: rik.twerk​

If you want any photos as proof from other customers, or photos with the game, please add me on skype and request that, not going to post them here to not get stolen and used by scammers.. Thank you in advance!

I will use ONLY Paypal or Bitcoin as payment methods.

For time wasters: I will not give you an account for free, you will sell it and give me the money / I will not renegociate the price / I will not trade
    If you want to do any of those above, don't add me, you are wasting both's time...

My terms are that I will record our transaction and we can do it with middleman or you can go first, I have no problem with any of it, but I will not go first
    Middleman or you go first!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ridofU
    deal was amazing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ridofU
    huge vouch for rick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kunglaomk
    jut use his service, nice, good, and he pay out guys

Quote:
    Originally Posted by literccards
    Huge vouch for trilexxxxxx. Payment was prompt and only took less than a day.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by decisionisfinal666
    this was my 2nd order.. cant order for another week tho.. which sucks.. but yeah gg trilexx is trusted user no doubt

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BetterHaveAUniform
    sooo it took a little less than 4 hours but he actually came thru... trilexx legit guys paid for my order for next week already

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vorte
    both transactions were completed very quickly ty for ur service..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vorte
    Another deal with tril

Originally Posted by ahmedbk90
    i got the account, rick i want other order

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cartsius
    Thanks for the service brah you work to damn quick

And there are plenty more.
    My skype: rik.twerk

Rick's Fresh Overwatch Account Store - 25$