❤️ Overwatch Boosting Service ❤️ Special Offers & Packages ❤️ Cheap & Fast ❤️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Freemanx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Service as always.
    Last edited by Freemanx; 02-21-2018 at 12:36 PM.

❤️ Overwatch Boosting Service ❤️ Special Offers & Packages ❤️ Cheap & Fast ❤️
    Kimluminati's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trippstick View Post
    Guy was amazing. Responded within minutes at my first inquiry and had my order completed in less than 4 hours for 2200-2750. Recommend to anyone!
    Thank you!

wolfkid's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added him on Skype, he responds very quickly and is very nice. Did my placement matches for me and won all 10 in a matter of a couple hours. Very pleased will look for him next season.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wolfkid View Post
    Added him on Skype, he responds very quickly and is very nice. Did my placement matches for me and won all 10 in a matter of a couple hours. Very pleased will look for him next season.
    Thank you!

hickarn's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started instantly, finishing a huge boost within 8 hours, cheap and secure
    Only bad thing is that people are asking me to go widow now because 100% win out of 8 games and im trash widow lmao
    Amazing service!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hickarn View Post
    Started instantly, finishing a huge boost within 8 hours, cheap and secure
    Only bad thing is that people are asking me to go widow now because 100% win out of 8 games and im trash widow lmao
    Amazing service!
    Thank you!

MagicalApples's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what to write here but I need to give a review because of how darn good he is.

His services are second to none. This is the second time I have given Kimluminati my business, he is so dang polite, that I don't know how to put it into words. Usually people use this skype to communicate efficiently. But I managed to relay emails back and forward effectively with him. It's like he doesn't sleep and will always cater to your every needs.

I really appreciate dealing with him AGAIN. I couldn't do my season 9 placements due to work related purposes. He wasted no time and finished my orders.

I hope you all reading these really give him a shot at doing your placements/boosts or whatever. You won't regret it. He is fast, cheap and guarantees you that 7+ wins.

Yeah, thank you so much. I will return to you with my business.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MagicalApples View Post
    I don't know what to write here but I need to give a review because of how darn good he is.

His services are second to none. This is the second time I have given Kimluminati my business, he is so dang polite, that I don't know how to put it into words. Usually people use this skype to communicate efficiently. But I managed to relay emails back and forward effectively with him. It's like he doesn't sleep and will always cater to your every needs.

I really appreciate dealing with him AGAIN. I couldn't do my season 9 placements due to work related purposes. He wasted no time and finished my orders.

I hope you all reading these really give him a shot at doing your placements/boosts or whatever. You won't regret it. He is fast, cheap and guarantees you that 7+ wins.

Yeah, thank you so much. I will return to you with my business.
    Thank you very much for the review!

HallyBrah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% recommend these guys, got me from 1700-2250 extremely cheap and incredibly fast. By the time I had woke up it'd been done.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HallyBrah View Post
    100% recommend these guys, got me from 1700-2250 extremely cheap and incredibly fast. By the time I had woke up it'd been done.
    Thank you!

momooo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are the best. They took a huge order from me. low silver to master and they did it in less than 24hrs. it was very cheap when comparing with other places but equally as efficient if not more. the guy is really nice and very helpful. he even streamed it for me as i wanted to see how it was going. i will definitely come back again and would definitely recommend. 10/10 service 10/10 efficeiency, 10/10 price.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by momooo View Post
    These guys are the best. They took a huge order from me. low silver to master and they did it in less than 24hrs. it was very cheap when comparing with other places but equally as efficient if not more. the guy is really nice and very helpful. he even streamed it for me as i wanted to see how it was going. i will definitely come back again and would definitely recommend. 10/10 service 10/10 efficeiency, 10/10 price.
    Thank you!

Hanami-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so, a while ago (I'm pretty sure I posted but I want to do it again anyway), he did my placements, went 9-1 with McCree, Soldier and Widow and got me gold (2019 SR). Was very happy and he was quick.

Today, literally 6 hours before season ended, I messaged him on skype and he agreed to do my placements for the same price as normal ($20 for placements). Not only did he go 10-0 for ~25XX SR, he played another and finished my account off at 2617, going 11-0 total.

So not only is he amazingly nice, but a fantastic player and person all around. Thank you so so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate you letting me to come you and always helping me out. It's hard for me to play the game anymore because my GPU is old and I'm up to my head in med school, so it just means a lot. (Last edit, I swear: He is the only reason I've put effort into actually learning how to play Widow correctly, not just screwing around with friends.)
    Last edited by Hanami-; 02-25-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hanami- View Post
    Okay so, a while ago (I'm pretty sure I posted but I want to do it again anyway), he did my placements, went 9-1 with McCree, Soldier and Widow and got me gold (2019 SR). Was very happy and he was quick.

Today, literally 6 hours before season ended, I messaged him on skype and he agreed to do my placements for the same price as normal ($20 for placements). Not only did he go 10-0 for ~25XX SR, he played another and finished my account off at 2617, going 11-0 total. So not only is he amazingly nice, but a fantastic player and person all around. Thank you so so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate you letting me to come you and always helping me out.
    Thank you very much for the review!

wolfkid's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was happy with his service last season and had him do my placements again. Went 10-0 again in 2-3 hrs. Very happy and will be using him again in the future.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast