insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891056 ... LastLast
    cedricdu94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good:
    -Nice aimbot
    -Elite mode
    -Friendly seller
    -Good community in discord

Not good:
    -Dont support No hp bar
    -No mode auto hook with roadhog
    -No mode reinhardt

Good aimbot, I hope see soon a great No hp bar, want to play widow and more
    Last edited by cedricdu94; 02-15-2017 at 09:43 AM.

insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated
    HansHanse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good hack and a very patient and friendly support, I am thrilled

MikeDillon120's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm confused, 150 Bitcoin? Google converter says that's $200,000 Canadian LOL

Hedges82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikeDillon120 View Post
    i'm confused, 150 Bitcoin? Google converter says that's $200,000 Canadian LOL
    Sell the house ... its worth it!

Shinova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awaiting for my purchase
    So how does it fair on 76? I am on 1920 x 1080 resolution.
    Anyone can share a recommended settings for 76 or others.
    Good day and cheers

4s6k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Awaiting for my purchase
    So how does it fair on 76? I am on 1920 x 1080 resolution.
    Anyone can share a recommended settings for 76 or others.
    Good day and cheers]

Check your inbox

tjrgh1020's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May i get settings too?

Jnxy.mkb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ive been using this bot for a week, i had a week off of work so i got probably a good 20 hours or more fooling around with it. this is my honest review the good and bad.
    customer service
    Frantikz responds on discord quiet quickly, always has time to answer questions, even the dumb ones. discord community has mods who actively go out of there way to try to figure out problems, and have no issue spending time with you to fix settings ect. they are all polite even for people asking the dumbest of questions. my only issue, and not even issue, but nitpick, is the profiles they have available made by the mod team for the bot, only have about half of the heros available with profiles. Its much more of a, personal complaint that theres not a real place people can share profiles, and the discord pins, while great, seem incomplete.
    Rating 9.5/10

Aimbot
    the bot includes old school aim bots / trigger bots, but the elite mode offered is like a legit version aim assistance that can incorporate all the other features at once. the tracking is very smooth with correct settings, and theres quite a large spread of variables you can use, its not like you have to use just a small spread of options before the bot gets shakey, that bots works smoothly as long as you dont completely go off the deep end with your settings. The new no hp mode is great, although it only works at certain distances its pretty responsive. My one complaint is the trigger bot sometimes it fires on certain skins of your teammates, like the pink dva skin sometimes can trigger it. but its still very solid, as good as any other bot out there. my other small complaint, well nitpick is that theres no like random headshot or something variable. the eltie mode to look more legit doesnt jsut track head, and therefore you often have to adjust the y axis yourself in game, which isint bad as it gives a more humanized look that you are tracking both on the x and y axis rather than jsut stuck on the head, but it might be nice to have a setting which will start to move from body to head after X time of targeting an enemy, or one that at random intervals will try to hit a headshot. The only other option here, is to allow us to change the y axis, but thats on available in classic aim bot, and not used in elite mode. overall, bot has a wide array of options, tracking is good, almost no shaking unless you real fuk your settings. Triggerbot is solid, but could be improved, can be a bit slow sometimes, and sometimes will misfire, bot with good settings is basically undetectable, elite mode allows you to change heros and not have to messa round with settings by being able to bind keys for all heros at once. no hp is good although range is limited, however this is something other no hp bots have as well.
    Rating 9/10

GUI/ ease of use / ease of setting up
    GUI is very clean, it comes with a solid readme, that explains what every thing does, although not extremely detailed, gives you enough information that you get a solid base line of how to set things to do what you want. The gui is very easy to navigate, and simply to change settings and save/switch profiles. the one thing that is semi annoying, although really not that big of a deal is that key binds are based on keycodes rather than the actual keys, i understand why this is done, and have seen it on other bots, but it would be nice to have the list included in the bot, like a drop down menu or something as well as just being able to enter the keycodes, as of now only way to find the keys is to look them up, although not make or break, as most likely you wont be switching keys in during a match, it does add an extra step to playing with settings. The settings are very easy to use and save and load, bot is fairly dummy proof, as things are clearly labeled in a way that gives you an idea what they do, and the settings while simple, give a large amount of customization. Its a perfect mix with enough to change to make the bot look and feel how you want it, but not so customizeable that its confusing and one small tweak can mess up the bot completely. The one thing i wish it did have was an option to switch what the bot is based off of ingame sens wise. i think the bot runs off 6 sens, and sometimes if you play with something different, some wonky things can happen, NOTE, they might not happen, and you can move settings around to offset some of the issues, but would be nice to have an ability to just set your in game settings in the bot so it can compensate. the bot is very easy to set up, basically just put things together and go, there no need to set up different windows operating systems, or partition something, or change a bunch of file names like some bots. you jsut install it anywhere and its ready to run, its nice that you can turn it on mid match if you need to and the bot picks right up.
    Rating 9/10

overall between what you get, and the price theres no reason to not check this bot out, its super solid and seems to be getting regular updates and improvements. this is definately a quality product.
    Last edited by Jnxy.mkb; 02-20-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Mr Practical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great aimbot and Frank does an awesome job communicating with you.
    Last edited by Mr Practical; 02-21-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Spicychiucken228's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm you in skype

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm I am dumb nvm :X
    Last edited by Ehnoah; 02-22-2017 at 07:04 AM.

marlow1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacted you on Discord

Fliers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very patient support, well done.

fatih42's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm me if your confident that your hack is working well and willing to give a trial for fewgames.

pilipino93's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I sent you a message on Skype a day or so ago. Should be under the name Reece ;D

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891056 ... LastLast