Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit: NVM , my Antivirus just blocked it.

Okay HWID sent waiting eagerly
    Last edited by checka24; 04-28-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Down for maintenance
    guizinhocrs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having the same issue as latest users: Too much shaking with low accuracy even on high settings. It doesn't even look like you're aimbotting since it misses so much. Just looks like you're affcted by some serious degree of Parkinson's.

Must note that 1.0 version was VERY VERY smooth. It's like we're dealing with completely different bots.
    Can't we have the security features of the latest version with the smoothness of input of 1.0?

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yy 1.0 was smoother but still missed. now it shakes and misses. Xaim claims to be the hardware. well i ve sent pictures of it since my hardware is preety descent ( gtx1060 with i7 3770 cpu + 8gb ram) but i believe it doesnt have to do with this. the re is something wrong with his decoding. I mean have you seen his soldier video? LOL We re not even close to that. Prove me i am wrong

Budara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It gets kinda frustrating for me.
    I bought this hack 3 days ago the basic one and it works terrible for me.

With soldier i have like 30% hit no matter what settings i use. I have the exact same problems like other guys here. it shakes alot if the speed is too high. And if its too low then you cant follow up on enemys which are not standing still.

So i asked the "support" and the settings i got send are not working at all. I don´t see any serious attempt to help me getting this one to working fine. Also it takes sometimes 20+ hours untill i even get an answer thats not cool since before i bought the hack you told me via email you answer emails at all times during the day. So either you are ignoring my emails on purpose or you take 1-2 hours in the evening to answer and then all is fine for you.

I´ve paid for this one and i´d like to get a working hack which works properly cause its neither my "bad" pc performance or 1280p then you told me you´ve send me a version which should work better for 1280p...

sp37zn4z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since 2.5 and 2.6 came the bot is becoming shaky. Ana bot is also shaking.

Better off stay 2.0 more stable

lab500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sp37zn4z View Post
    since 2.5 and 2.6 came the bot is becoming shaky. Ana bot is also shaking.

Better off stay 2.0 more stable
    2.0 share it pls

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats not the point. the point is that his videos are showing what product you will get right? and all i see is that almost all of us have exactly the same problems. for me thats it. im moving to another provider paied one ofc. im preety dissapointed on this one
    Last edited by Sharp_Eye; 04-28-2017 at 12:44 PM.

VeeVix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys,

I decided to make an account after watching so many negatives comments recently about this bot.
    I wanted to share my experience and maybe help a few of you out there.

I have this aim for about a month now, and I got the PRO version of it. Since my month is still on I have not yet purchased the Lifetime.
    Because of it, I am unable to get the 2.5/2.6 versions of the bot, since I am stuck in version 2.0
    Also, a note to the devs and buyers out there, if there is one thing that is bad about this bot it the lack of autoupdates, and how you have to rely on sending a message to the developer to get the update or be constantly checking the forums to see if the bot is still the latest and safe, which is very very annoying.
    If for security reasons the developer cannot get an autoupdate working on the program itself, an autoemail informing us about the update would suffice.

Anyway, I bought this aim and it was still in version 1.0. For my experience, it was very shaky indeed and not natural, but would work fine if you could reduce the ingame sensibility, like the tutorial asks you to. My ingame sensibility was 15 and I had to lower all the way down to 5/6 to get the bot to be less shaky. Not exactly my cup of tea.
    As soon as 2.0 was out, I asked for an update ( btw, I still dont know if this aim is safe, since i hear mixed results in the thread, but i guess it is since its the only option for basic and pro users at the moment and only lifetimes are getting 2.5/2.6 ). The 2.0 was amazing update from 1.0. I can stay with in game sensibility 15 and still be landing all shots and mostly headshots with ease. And btw I am no pro player. The sticky aim works very well, and its like a pro tracking. I will share my settings below in case anyone wants to use it.

And again, I am pretty sure those settings will not work for whoever has another version, I am sorry. And I hope the aim doesnt change when/if I update since I really like what it is now.

I main Sombra/Soldier with Sensibility 15

Aimkey=LButton
    FoVX=100
    FoVY=100
    NearFoVX=50
    NearFoVY=50
    speedX=5
    speedY=3.5
    NearspeedX=7
    NearspeedY=5
    OffsetX=917
    OffsetY=490
    NearY=10
    NearX=10
    Sticky=4

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ''bad pc performance'' i have video recordings as proof to see whats really going on in game. the only good thing is that on potg replays it looks legit and u cant get manually reported for that. but its uncomfortable playing and most important it is not so accurate. it could make the perfect asist-aim tho. hope he improves fast or else more negative feedback + lost customers he ll have

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give us a video of training to see how well it does the tracking on 76 depending on ur settings. i bet my sallary if you dont asist it manually it will miss quite ALOT.

Budara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole "training mode" is shit btw. Players move way faster than those training dummys and it even misses alot against them. I want to see an actual video against real players in a quickplay to prove me that its my fault the hack is working poorly..

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no man as i said i experience EXACTLY the same problems you are. lower values= smoother but no accuracy. higher values faster aim but shake and also low accuracy

IsThatMilo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should also try to lower your mouse dpi and then try the higher values to see if it's still really shaky

zuuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried a lot of settings and Soldier is just a hit and miss game....

I have a Razer Naga, so I ended up binding the Aim button to the DOWN ARROW to the 10 key on the left of the Naga, this way I can hold down the 10 key all the time while controlling my mouse.
    What this does is it allow me to tap click on the shooting so the focus of Soldier's shots is more accurate. Still....the bot shakes like mad, or is very inaccurate. Nothing compares to the video.

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It tracks exactly on point for most users. I do not have everyone's hardware/mouse/dpi to be able to test every combination so if you want updates/improvements please send it in to my support email including what exactly is wrong i.e. tracking too slow/too fast or too shaky. Again, most users have it tracking exactly perfectly, if you are having a problem I cannot fix it unless you let me know relevant details. Two word emails and or replies don't help at all. If the there is enough want for it I can update 1.0 to meet the new security standards and allow users to choose that mode if they would like but right now 2.6 is a vast improvement for most people.