Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tobyjug View Post
    So I'm a little confused.

Everyone on here seems to rave about this. That's not my experience so far.
    I've emailed with the maker who recommended I halve my in game mouse speed which I have tried to no avail.
    So I've tried adjusting the FOV from 80 up to 150 anything above 120 and it wobbles like crazy.
    I've set speeds from 3 up to 7.
    It doesn't seem to aim very quickly, particularly on the Y axis.
    It pulls towards the reds of other players randomly.
    In short after playing with it and trying many different settings for two days, the best I could achieve was a few % accuracy improvement on some of my hitscans.
    Ive got no chars above 40% accuracy using this, the best being about 38% using 76.

Some of my friends are masters and their accuracy is 50 to 60 % on some hitscans. I see there is a guy on here claiming it improved his aim as a master so my question is to all the guys on here who are very happy with this, can you give even just one setting that is working for you i.e. the FOV and X, Y speeds?
    The best I've got so far is this:
    In game speed 6
    FoVX=105
    FoVY=125
    speedX=5.2
    speedY=3.2

The rage settings I tried I had to reduce right away because as stated above, The aim waggled from left to right and pulled at other targets making you miss the current one sometimes.
    You need to lower your FoVX and Y, aimbot wobbles is normally caused by wrong game graphic settings. Please email me for my Skype and I will help you

Down for maintenance
    jake55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi just made payment Id.Jake55

dreamvaren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviewing the Pro version:
    Purchase was easy with Paypal and product was delivered about 30 minutes after.
    Customer support helped me set up and install the cheat right away (it is very easy to set up, I am just stupid)
    I didnt expect this kind of service from an online cheat provider. Definitely worth the slightly higher price just from customer support alone.
    The aimbot itself works beautifully after I got it set up correctly. I customized a few settings myself and now have steadily climbed from around 3k to 3400 in just about a day of playing.
    The Pro or lifetime version is definitely the way to go with the customizable offsets. Overall I would give this product a 9.5 out of 10 with missing .5 because I wish there was an interface but it is not a big deal.

Jackkal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreamvaren View Post
    Reviewing the Pro version:
    Purchase was easy with Paypal and product was delivered about 30 minutes after.
    Customer support helped me set up and install the cheat right away (it is very easy to set up, I am just stupid)
    I didnt expect this kind of service from an online cheat provider. Definitely worth the slightly higher price just from customer support alone.
    The aimbot itself works beautifully after I got it set up correctly. I customized a few settings myself and now have steadily climbed from around 3k to 3400 in just about a day of playing.
    The Pro or lifetime version is definitely the way to go with the customizable offsets. Overall I would give this product a 9.5 out of 10 with missing .5 because I wish there was an interface but it is not a big deal.
    What are your settings please?

Jackkal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tobyjug View Post
    So I'm a little confused.

Everyone on here seems to rave about this. That's not my experience so far.
    I've emailed with the maker who recommended I halve my in game mouse speed which I have tried to no avail.
    So I've tried adjusting the FOV from 80 up to 150 anything above 120 and it wobbles like crazy.
    I've set speeds from 3 up to 7.
    It doesn't seem to aim very quickly, particularly on the Y axis.
    It pulls towards the reds of other players randomly.
    In short after playing with it and trying many different settings for two days, the best I could achieve was a few % accuracy improvement on some of my hitscans.
    Ive got no chars above 40% accuracy using this, the best being about 38% using 76.

Some of my friends are masters and their accuracy is 50 to 60 % on some hitscans. I see there is a guy on here claiming it improved his aim as a master so my question is to all the guys on here who are very happy with this, can you give even just one setting that is working for you i.e. the FOV and X, Y speeds?
    The best I've got so far is this:
    In game speed 6
    FoVX=105
    FoVY=125
    speedX=5.2
    speedY=3.2

The rage settings I tried I had to reduce right away because as stated above, The aim waggled from left to right and pulled at other targets making you miss the current one sometimes.
    If you get the OP settings let me know I'm having trouble too :[

dreamvaren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jackkal View Post
    What are your settings please?
    I am using in game sens 7.

Aimkey=LButton
    FoVX=120
    FoVY=100
    speedX=6
    speedY=3
    OffsetX=910
    OffsetY=465

It works pretty good for almost all the characters but I love it on soldier and bastion.

huliduli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent HWID to mail

nazranluffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased PRO version 2 hours ago, I have send HWID. Thank you

Scientix1712's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought the pro version and have sent HWID.

iwantdatisk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so i just have a few questions before going and ahead and purchasing this hack

Question 1:
    i am a little skeptical about this hack being "undetected". Im pretty sure most hacks, when they come out at least, have always stated that the hack is undetected etc etc and end up of course being detected and hence the account is banned. Can you please elaborate exactly why this hack will remain undetected?

Question 2:
    Granted i still will be using a smurf account to test trail this hack before even considering using this on my main account. I have only one computer and so far only have one battle.net account. Now lets say i create a second battle.net account on the same computer, make a completely different user and such and use this hack for overwatch only. Lets say this hack does get detected (if the answer to the above question is not favorable) and the smurf account is banned. Will this actually affect my main account? remember i am only using this one computer so i do not want my main account to be affected at all

Please let me know your thoughts on these questions and i will then make my purchase

Plus i would like some other insight from other users as well. Are you guys using this on your main? Any bans so far? Is this hack truly undetectable? Will using an alternate account on the same computer affect my main account? i honestly dont mind purchasing another overwatch account just so i can use this on an alternative account, i just do not want my main account compromised at all

thank you
    Last edited by iwantdatisk; 03-20-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no answer to my questions?
    xaim perhaps i can speak to you over skype?

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iwantdatisk View Post
    Hi, sorry I am not replying as fast here as my support email. 6 months of high usage from many different customers with 0 bans should speak for itself. Not going to go into detail about the security of my cheat on a public forum for obvious reasons. And as far as I know Blizz only bans the one account you cheated on and not the other ones on your computer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xaim View Post
    Hi, sorry I am not replying as fast here as my support email. 6 months of high usage from many different customers with 0 bans should speak for itself. Not going to go into detail about the security of my cheat on a public forum for obvious reasons. And as far as I know Blizz only bans the one account you cheated on and not the other ones on your computer.
    ok sweet thats cool

right so i was wondering if i could speak to you about it further over skype perhaps? I am speaking on behalf of an entire team of players who are interested in this hack. In other words im talking about 6 purchases here of lifetime after a basic trail of course.

Could you perhaps pm your skype and we can talk further about it?

Panzerundercover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iwantdatisk View Post
    He typically replies pretty fast to the support email he mentioned in his original post.

Which is:
    [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Panzersmash View Post
    He typically replies pretty fast to the support email he mentioned in his original post.

Which is:
    [email protected]
    i guess my biggest concern is whether or not if this hack is detectable or not, if blizzard bans the IP, the hardware, or just the account