Soldier: 82 - NonAHK Aimbot - Draw FOV, 32/16bit Color, Ana bot, Triggerbot, Lifetime menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    infa11ib1e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mollic View Post
    aim x 0
    aim y 0
    ignore distance 300
    mouse speed 40
    aim delay 1
    Essentially this, skepsis123 said in his post that if you are playing with reaper or tracer maybe increase your Y-Axis to 4-6 to increase hit chance. I rebound my secondary fire to another key so i could solely use right click as an aimkey. I could also increase my mouse speed to around 70 without any problems (Even though it didn't feel much faster =/), i found that any higher then 70 and it would start to shake. I also decreased the orange looking box to just a hair larger then the blue box, this seemed to minimize most of the frame loss.

Just go into training range and try out the different settings, find what's best for you.

Soldier: 82 - NonAHK Aimbot - Draw FOV, 32/16bit Color, Ana bot, Triggerbot, Lifetime
    Someonekw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well what about ingame mouse sens? coz i cant get headshot with flick ;/

sonkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this come with a bunch of viruses and keyloggers? Anyone able to give feedback regarding this?

zikander's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the best on the market currently.

lamejam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the best on the market currently.
    DvA IS THIS TRUE???????

seitosei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by infa11ib1e View Post
    Essentially this, skepsis123 said in his post that if you are playing with reaper or tracer maybe increase your Y-Axis to 4-6 to increase hit chance. I rebound my secondary fire to another key so i could solely use right click as an aimkey. I could also increase my mouse speed to around 70 without any problems (Even though it didn't feel much faster =/), i found that any higher then 70 and it would start to shake. I also decreased the orange looking box to just a hair larger then the blue box, this seemed to minimize most of the frame loss.

Just go into training range and try out the different settings, find what's best for you.
    almost any settings work fine in training mode, nothing in there comes close to emulating human movement.
    I see this tool working out okay for people in silver-gold. maybe even plat, but in high diamond it seems to interrupt my aim more than help it. The only exception is tracer which has given me about +5% to my accuracy. My soldier still sits around 45-50%. Havent tried reaper, and McCree/Widow are a bust with the bad flick shot.

I want to make it clear that I'm not bashing the program, but if you are looking for high level gameplay, this is not the tool for you.

Someoneunimportant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by seitosei View Post
    almost any settings work fine in training mode, nothing in there comes close to emulating human movement.
    I see this tool working out okay for people in silver-gold. maybe even plat, but in high diamond it seems to interrupt my aim more than help it. The only exception is tracer which has given me about +5% to my accuracy. My soldier still sits around 45-50%. Havent tried reaper, and McCree/Widow are a bust with the bad flick shot.

I want to make it clear that I'm not bashing the program, but if you are looking for high level gameplay, this is not the tool for you.
    I'm not sure there are any (that can be found anyway) tools for that level of gameplay. The better you are, the more you'll want only things which increase consistency rather than replace muscle memory skills you already have. What I find most disconcerting about tools like this is the "fear" of obvious locks, so where I'd usually feel 100% comfortable tracking something leaping over me or around me, the way I would do that naturally is quite different from its lock.

If you could picture a perfect leaping path, a curve in the air, tracking naturally would usually have you (from practice) begin with undershoot, more body than head, head closer to apex as you feel comfortable with path, and then head/air as you follow it down. With a tool like this, there is no variation on body height during jumps and that makes the tracking obvious (it's obvious in pro replays as well when they toggle it on).

For high level gameplay, it's less about the right tool for constant use than it is the infrequent use to address the situation, unless there are secret tools sitting around somewhere.

skepsis123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this is probably true. I'm high diamond currently and started the season out at Master's before dropping a couple hundred. I play better with it off most of the time, but in a 1v1 with Tracer I will always turn it on and have an advantage. Also, sometimes on defense i'll randomly switch to bastion and mow them all down. this tool is INSANE with bastion because of how much ammo he has. the problem with tracer is you will need to reload before you can kill someone even with the hack most of the time. but with bastion you can easily mow down 3-4 people.

biometrico's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/72
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm again here to release positive feedback at soldier 82.
    Service is 100% friendly and he helped me in all my issues.
    Very nice working hack and best performance in game without any inject

Spidy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    36/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can u do 2540 x 1440 and a Mouse 3 Function

dark88626's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still looking for the best settings......

Someonekw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone share the best settings with the new update?

Valinou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it and I think that it is not a bad cheat but it is very expensive for a cheat that works only :
    - with tracer
    - with soldier
    - with HP bar

And I think that it is really not honest to :
    - write "support flick shot" when it does not
    - write in bold and big "aim without HP bar position" when it does not and even if it is written later "feature is still in development"

So to put it in a nutshell, it's not a bad cheat, regularly updated but I would not recommend people to buy this cheat yet until there is some improvement or get cheaper.

Mollic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valinou View Post
    Bought it and I think that it is not a bad cheat but it is very expensive for a cheat that works only :
    - with tracer
    - with soldier
    - with HP bar

And I think that it is really not honest to :
    - write "support flick shot" when it does not
    - write in bold and big "aim without HP bar position" when it does not and even if it is written later "feature is still in development"

So to put it in a nutshell, it's not a bad cheat, regularly updated but I would not recommend people to buy this cheat yet until there is some improvement or get cheaper.
    it does work well with mc cree super well with reaper and extra good with zarya...so please try it longer before saying stuff that is not true...

icecreammage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mollic View Post
    it does work well with mc cree super well with reaper and extra good with zarya...so please try it longer before saying stuff that is not true...
    Would you mind posting some settings you're using for Mc Cree? I'm having trouble setting up for him.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast