OVERWATCH Cheats! - Lifetime membership - best & smoothest - 0% banned since BETA. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BITTSMK's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OVERWATCH Cheats! - Lifetime membership - best & smoothest - 0% banned since BETA.

A short introduction and a round-up of everything that's important :
    First of all i'll start by saying that im not a old user in this forum, im mostly using epvp.In its section that sell all kinds of various "tools" im not a new member nor any one basic that "sells" their stuff while having little to no posts, NO "The Black Market: 0/0/0" rating and no feedback, i have all of that, i've already sold this aimbot to tons of people and those are actual epvp members, not some new, freshly made accounts with no activity that they make themselves.

Rules, F.A.Q & after purchase information :
    We were not giving any proof prior to expanding to ownedcore, however we were asked to by the moderators of epvp recently, so why not from now on.
    We'll still keep it to a minimum because there's lots of people who want to use our footage for scamming purposes. Also our cheat is private and we're trying to stay this way to keep away from blizzard.

More / additional information about the file/program itself :
    After the purchase you get the files sent to you along with an account that you'd use to login to the program to. Every one gets their secret username/password login information which can be changed after i hand it out to you, however you cannot register for starters what you wish with. One account can be used per two computers/ow clients.

Contact skype :
    elitepvpersplug

Price,payment methods & negotiating :
    Price - 80 EUR/€ (or 89USD $)
    Payment method(s) : Bitcoins (BTC) - If you do not know how to obtain them - feel free to contact me, will explain & guide you through.
    Negotiation - If you're in lack of a few euros feel free to still contact me and we can perhaps work out a deal.

Aimbot & triggerbot tool itself + its options :
    This is the part that every one will probably scroll down to regardless.
    List below will show all the features/options that come together, some might be missing because there's definitely more than what's written down.

Aimbot
    Triggerbot
    Smooth (changable value, obviously.)
    ESP
    Toggle
    Lock
    Lock randomizer
    Prediction
    HWID of 2
    Hitbox change (which body part do you want it to automatically,or after your own first shot to drag down/up to, on your own set speed)
    & More.

The view/colors & design can be changed, there's several implemented that you can set yourself whichever fits you more, injecting it does not slow down anything nor affect your gameplay or fps/ms issues. If needed, custom designs or small changes can be added.

Keep in mind you do NOT need colors,or healthbars in order for our cheat to work, it works on all resolutions, win versions & languages. Its not an AHK script and not a chinese pixel bot.

The program will be down for approximately 30 minutes after every game-patch, we are gonna update this and it is always gonna be up-to-date. You're not paying for it monthly, the first payment will grant you a lifetime access.

OVERWATCH Cheats! - Lifetime membership - best & smoothest - 0% banned since BETA.
    thaiguy50's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is scam from elitepvpers do not buy lol

feastless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definetly a scammer and please go fuk yourself.