Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!] menu

User Tag List

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 388485868788
Results 1,306 to 1,318 of 1318
    ly19921212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can. just give the owner to respond. worth it

Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!]
    golden_shart's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought private years ago and never looked back. Used Chen's stuff for three years across like 5 different games and have never been banned in any of em. Got four accounts to high GM in OW and did many successful boosting services using Bunny's cheats. The forums don't have nearly the traffic that they used to due to games like OW, BO, and D2 dying out, but the cheats are still top notch and the forums are filled with great content. I can't do anything but recommend. Chen's is life.

jiushawer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why purches page 403erro?

InfectedVirus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to give this a try, however I do not want to commit $100. Anyway we can try it for a week or a month? Paid of course.

Zasper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we just register with link provided, wait the given time for approval, then commence enjoyment. I'm excited, a close friend told me about this and i can not wait.

Deadlymishu's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still Windows 7 only?

tobyjug's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me tell you about this 'cheat'
    You firstly only get access after having to buy with bitcoins (otherwise their refunds would be through the roof imo).
    This gives you access to only a pixel color tracking aim assist, so its only working for say tracer, soldier etc Not Mcree, Widow, Ashe etc. You HAVE to pay $100 MORE for the flick shot cheat.
    You have to use Windows 7 for it to work, which is a no longer supported operating system and therefore not secure. Also a lot of modern PC equipment simply doesn't work well on such and old operating system.
    You have to run Overwatch at 75% render scale and in Magnenta color so it looks like crap.
    Then lets take soldier 76 for example, you have to have at least 40% accuracy with him for the cheat to work!!! in other words if you already have 40% accuracy consistently in comp with soldier 76 why would you need a cheat! you're good already with him.
    The so called 'Private Community' they talk of is a ghost town with maybe a hand full of posts in the last 6 months.
    I would not recommend this cheat at all and feel it was a huge waste of my money.
    Last edited by tobyjug; 04-20-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tobyjug View Post
    Let me tell you about this 'cheat'
    You firstly only get access after having to buy with bitcoins (otherwise their refunds would be through the roof imo).
    This gives you access to only a pixel color tracking aim assist, so its only working for say tracer, soldier etc Not Mcree, Widow, Ashe etc. You HAVE to pay $100 MORE for the flick shot cheat.
    You have to use Windows 7 for it to work, which is a no longer supported operating system and therefore not secure. Also a lot of modern PC equipment simply doesn't work well on such and old operating system.
    You have to run Overwatch at 75% render scale and in Magnenta color so it looks like crap.
    Then lets take soldier 76 for example, you have to have at least 40% accuracy with him for the cheat to work!!! in other words if you already have 40% accuracy consistently in comp with soldier 76 why would you need a cheat! you're good already with him.
    The so called 'Private Community' they talk of is a ghost town with maybe a hand full of posts in the last 6 months.
    I would not recommend this cheat at all and feel it was a huge waste of my money.
    well, first, it is easy to double boost, which is included in the instructions. Second, apparently you haven't tried other cheats here. A lot of them are very expensive, very unreliable and work like shit. Chen's is by far the cheapest of all and the best. You clearly haven't used the trigger bot which is insane and undetected for god knows how long. Of course there are some cheat out there with a better interface and functions. However, they will be 100 dollar per month and will easily get you banned. Third, clearly you didn't read the thread. All it matters is the fps. If your pc is good enough, you can have the best graphic and the bot running like a beast. I have to shoot walls to bring my accuracy to normal range. I easily ranked to 4000 with sombra (i was a gold and never played sombra). with the trigger bot, my widow once had 60% critical hit in 3500 to 4000 range. So I don't know buddy, if you want to rage hack, this is not for you but this is the best cheat.

haxor19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy this cheat it was obsoleted 2 years ago and never worked even in windows 7 purple color and 75% render scale - the other cheats are outdated as well don't waste your time money and dual booting windows ;-)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by haxor19 View Post
    Don't buy this cheat it was obsoleted 2 years ago and never worked even in windows 7 purple color and 75% render scale - the other cheats are outdated as well don't waste your time money and dual booting windows ;-)
    lol worked perfectly fine with me...

haxor19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    windows 7 + you get instant screen locked lmao and it barely can lock even to a enemy

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by haxor19 View Post
    windows 7 + you get instant screen locked lmao and it barely can lock even to a enemy
    I don'tknow what you did but you clearly didn't follow the instructions. I got me sec account to 4000 with zar + chen bot easy. You might got screenlocked way before ypu got this cheat.

P2P's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still only windows 7?

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 388485868788