★★!! Cheapest NeverWinter Astral Diamonds, Gold and Items !!★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ProGamers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★!! Cheapest NeverWinter Astral Diamonds, Gold and Items !!★★

Hello everyone !
    I am a medium-size private Neverwinter seller, i'm supplying several sites with Astral Diamonds, but now i would like to try my luck and get some buyers of my own, and focus on selling Enchantments and Items from ZEN store and AH, it is simply much safer way of trading
    Prices that i form are approximately the same to prices i get from large sites, so i hope they will be attractive for you
    Just to note, i am not a very large supplier, so i dont have infinite stock at hand, so my delivery time is very dependant on current status, most of the time it will be instant - 2hours, but sometimes a bit longer, especially if someone makes a very large order

Perfect Vorpal Enchantment
    Perfect Soulforged Enchantment
    Perfect Barkshield Enchantment
    Perfect Bilethorn Enchantment
    Brutal Enchantment, Rank 10
    Cruel Enchantment, Rank 10
    Savage Enchantment, Rank 10
    Black Ice Enchantment, Rank 10
    Radiant Enchantment, Rank 10
    Dark Enchantment, Rank 10
    Azure Enchantment, Rank 10
    Silvery Enchantment, Rank 10
    24slot Greater Bag of Holding
    1000 Gold
    I can add ANY ZEN store or Auction House item just contact me on Skype

All Prices Here

Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, PaySafeCard, UKash, WebMoney, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Diners, JCB, MoneyGram, Western Union, Wire Transfer, practicly everything that exists
    Delivery time: most often 0-2 hours, if i have to do some fusing of Enchantments, not longer than 8 hours i guess, only if i get some very very large orders, it could take up to 24 hours, but that never happened so far
    Just to say i am from Europe, so my usual online time is 08-24 CET.
    If you notice that some of my item/enchantment prices are higher compared to normal AD value, be free to tell me about it and i will fix it, in-game prices change so fast i sometimes don't even notice it.
    For all details regarding current stock, adding some item or enchantment you need to my sale list, or anything else you would like to know, please contact me on Skype or send an e-mail

Contact details:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Last edited by ProGamers; 07-28-2014 at 04:19 PM.

★★!! Cheapest NeverWinter Astral Diamonds, Gold and Items !!★★