Selling / Trading Neverwinter Gold [BEHOLDER] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hampedon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling / Trading Neverwinter Gold [BEHOLDER]

Hello!

I would like to sell or trade my Neverwinter Gold.

Either you can buy gold with the current exchange rates ( will change overtime ), or trade your diamonds for my gold!

1 Gold = 0.39$

1 Gold = 10.000 Astral Diamonds (Negotiable)

The stock aint that much at the moment, but im only doing this for myself, it's not a legit company or anything like that.
    I will always keep the price under usual market price, i will keep myself updated.

If you are trusted at the forums i will be more then happy to give you the gold you want first, before you give me anything in return.

IF you are intressed, write your Skype name in the comments and i will add you when i have time.
    Just want to see who i am talking with on Skype basicly, and to see feedbacks etc
    Last edited by Hampedon; 05-13-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Selling / Trading Neverwinter Gold [BEHOLDER]
    Hampedon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping... I AM the cheapest seller you will find, and the trade ratio is insane, give me a shot guys!