🟩 Behavior score boosting service 🟩 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MidNoOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🟩 Behavior score boosting service 🟩

Hello!

If you struggling with one of these or all of the listed problems below ⬇️

➡️ LONG QUEUE TIMES

➡️ TOXIC TEAMMATES AND OPPONENTS

➡️ LOW GAME QUALITY

Then you must be having problem with LOW BEHAVIOR SCORE!

Increasing your behavior from low score to high is very hard because people at low behavior will report you for no reason 95% and you will be stuck there forever!

So I am offering you a behavior score boosting service!
    Save your time and your nerves by trying to boost it by yourself and let me do that job for you.

In the list below you can see some examples for the prices, if you have different score and choice feel free to contact me on discord (you can find it on the end of the thread), replying to this thread or sending me private message on the forum ⬇️

FROM 1000 TO 5000 ▶️100 USD

FROM 3000 TO 5000 ▶️45 USD

FROM 3000 TO 8000 ▶️110 USD

FROM 5000 TO 7000 ▶️45 USD

FROM 5000 TO 10000 ▶️110 USD

FROM 7000 TO 10000 ▶️70 USD

NOTE: There is not all defined scores and prices, I made the list to make it easier for you to estimate the price. I will create website in next few days where you will be able to calculate the price and approx. days without sending me a message.

Approximate time for boosting the score depends on the ELO, feel free to contact me by sending your current behavior score and how much do you want it, then I will reply to you with the time and price.

// CONTACT:

➡️ PRIVATE MESSAGE ON THE FORUM

➡️ REPLY TO THIS THREAD

➡️ DISCORD: viewsourc3#6193

// PAYMENT OPTIONS:

➡️ PAYPAL
    ➡️ CRYPTO
    Last edited by MidNoOne; 02-25-2023 at 05:20 PM.

🟩 Behavior score boosting service 🟩