High Tier Account, G3 Arena, G2 RTA, LD5 Zerath, many good LD4s, molly, deborah, menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kreygasmnikka72's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Tier Account, G3 Arena, G2 RTA, LD5 Zerath, many good LD4s, molly, deborah,

This is a high end account, can do every dungeon with ease, TOAs as well, new abyss dungeons are no problem can speed clear them.

PVP wise G3 arena rank 4 highest record, G2 RTA, g2 SL, g3 GW/SIEGE.

Screenshots:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

All runes and monsters info can be found here by downloading the file and following next step:
    easyupload.io/d6eeya

There you can upload the JSON file to check all runes and monsters on the account. Mainly the runes which I didn't show much on images.

There is an image with light and dark monsters, it's not all ld4s, it's just most of the good non HOH ones.

PRICE: $155

If Interested dont hesitate to add me in discord to discuss further
    my Discord ID(Below):
    nikkaberries72

High Tier Account, G3 Arena, G2 RTA, LD5 Zerath, many good LD4s, molly, deborah,