High Tier Account, G3 Arena, G2 RTA, LD5 Zerath, many good LD4s, molly, deborah, menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kreygasmnikka72's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Tier Account, G3 Arena, G2 RTA, LD5 Zerath, many good LD4s, molly, deborah,

This is a high end account, can do every dungeon with ease, TOAs as well, new abyss dungeons are no problem can speed clear them.

PVP wise G3 arena rank 4 highest record, G2 RTA, g2 SL, g3 GW/SIEGE.

Screenshots:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

All runes and monsters info can be found here by downloading the file and following next step:
    easyupload.io/d6eeya

There you can upload the JSON file to check all runes and monsters on the account. Mainly the runes which I didn't show much on images.

There is an image with light and dark monsters, it's not all ld4s, it's just most of the good non HOH ones.

PRICE: $155

If Interested dont hesitate to add me in discord to discuss further
    my Discord ID(Below):
    nikkaberries72

High Tier Account, G3 Arena, G2 RTA, LD5 Zerath, many good LD4s, molly, deborah,