Warcraft Rumble Farming Bot | Graor.com menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gramno's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warcraft Rumble Farming Bot | Graor.com

If you have played the game, you are aware of the amount of time and money required to level up your minis. That is why we have created our Warcraft Rumble Bot.

The bot can complete quests, randomly selecting a mini to level up, or it can participate in PvP matches. Rest assured, you will not lose your honor if you play with a hero that has 0 honor.

Currently, the bot is in its first alpha version, but it performs well in grinding and farming. In the upcoming updates, we plan to improve the win rates as well. You can watch a short introduction video of our bot on YouTube.

Warcraft Rumble Bot | Quests & Arclight Farming | Graor you can purchase the bot on this link and windows and bluestacks are required.
    Boosting, Powerleveling,Gold & More for WoW TBC Classic:
    WoW TBC Classic Store

Warcraft Rumble Farming Bot | Graor.com
    Greent714's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be willing to test it and write your first review for free. But I'm not paying for it until it's been tested and verified to work.

SyracDerPaladin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

send me a Test Version please.
    Im thrilled about testing and then buying it.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we dont offer any testing at this moment, my reputation should be enough and there is a 14 days money back guarantee
    WoW TBC Classic Store

cheapd3gold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try it out for a month and return to vouch. I will be traveling starting of december and coming back by January. So would be nice to test it out.

Do you offer any deal to switch from 1 month to lifetime later?
    Last edited by cheapd3gold; 11-07-2023 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Edit: added question

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gramno View Post
    we dont offer any testing at this moment, my reputation should be enough and there is a 14 days money back guarantee

Have you guys tested the bot yourself? Config settings do nothing. Not much of a bot and more of click rotation when 10 energy. Even if ypu prio low cost...

I tested changing config setting, to "left" and to prioritize 1-2 cost units. Did nothing.

Bot has 0 AI and its just a click script. casts blizzard random loocation. So I remove abilites.
    You lose about 15 out of 20 games, 4 draw and 1 win.... ON QUESTS (makes no sense how bad it plays). Sends digger to frontline melee infront it.

While it can offer PVP queue, this can't even win PVE. I stopped PVP queue and turned it to PVE only.

This is really really really bad.

Suggest add a content guide + actually add a config setting not a 0-1 that doesn't fuction.

Edit: Bot is still awful. Why can't it auto send units to bases controlled upfront. Always spawns them at base. Its not much a bot if player has to do all movement and bot just a script click.
    Last edited by cheapd3gold; 11-07-2023 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Edit: Update after running bot in back

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the first 14 days you can upgrade to another package if you like and just pay the difference @cheapd3gold we have an active discord group, you can join there and tell us the problems you have with the bot maybe there is a bug or something and without additional info i cant help, getting 25% win rate on quests is really low and can be improved a lot, i think something around 70% for quests and 15% for pvp win rate is normal.
    WoW TBC Classic Store

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gramno View Post
    in the first 14 days you can upgrade to another package if you like and just pay the difference @cheapd3gold we have an active discord group, you can join there and tell us the problems you have with the bot maybe there is a bug or something and without additional info i cant help, getting 25% win rate on quests is really low and can be improved a lot, i think something around 70% for quests and 15% for pvp win rate is normal.
    Can you link me discord?
    I would like to know more about how you guys setup bot to cast before 10 gold.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    discord you can join here and contact panta
    WoW TBC Classic Store

Macpod's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot honestly works quite well and gets updates quite frequently. I've been botting around 16h a day tbh just grinding PvP and Quests (rares and epics only) and I have around 40% winrate with my decks. For xp farm I dont think anything will come close to a bot if you dont want to spend a fortune on xp tomes in the shop.

Naeboshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I can't describe his work as good at all, and updates are infrequent, especially considering the current (limited) functionality. The bot operates on an extremely simple principle and selects random moves without any awareness. It may direct the Kobold where there is no ore, tries to select a figure for which there is not enough ore.

It doesn't attempt to capture towers, but if it happens accidentally, it doesn't send figures to them. If you don't spend money on the game, the win rate is not higher than 5-10% for PvE; in PvP, if you don't match with the same bot, the chances are almost zero.

In simpler terms, giving a phone to a child would have a similar effect. In this case, the cost is by no means justified.