V14 Love Nikki Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rukatoji's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V14 Love Nikki Account

Been playing this game for a while now, but thinking that it is time to get rid of it. I really enjoy this game and really love to collect the outfits, but my bank account has been taking too much damage from it. I was more of an event and charge outfit player rather than playing the story itself (takes too much of my personal time) , but I have actually completed some of the stages so that I can create some of the crafting outfits. The list down below is what my account is at now (I have not touched the game for a while, but I'll send pictures if anyone wants to see it.)

-Unlocked both VOL 1 & 2 for both maiden and princess story
    -Fully complete Story Sets ( all old to current ( current is a maybe because the game itself keeps updating new sets, and I have stopped playing it for while now))
    -In an active association with some completed sets (with ongoing outfit set crafting)
    -Closet 6000+
    -8746 hearts (stamina)
    -10086176 Zel (coins)
    -5109 diamonds
    - 6 floors in avatar home ( with extra house items (if you wish to switch it up))
    -Completed some of the Dream Weaver items (Spirit sheens)
    -Achievements are partially or halfway completed (wasn't too focused on storyline (I apologize for that))
    -Have completed the outfits for the mystery house ( but have not collected all available items)

(*Heads up* my Nikki account WAS connected to my personal FB account, but I linked it to a separate email account. Meaning you would have gifts from my previous friends but you would not be able to accept those gift or have a friends list. (mainly because 1: it is no longer connected to my FB and 2: the email link does not allow friend list at them moment) I apologize in advance if you were looking forward to a friend list. BUT I assure you, you can still talk with people in the association)

If there was anything on my list that I did not mention, please let me know what questions you have and I will try to answer asap. The price is negotiable and as for payment method I would prefer paypal (just for safety measures). Please PM me IF you are REALLY interested in buy my account.

V14 Love Nikki Account