Selling LOVE NIKKI V11 lvl 78 account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CAMYPOPS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling LOVE NIKKI V11 lvl 78 account

My gaming interest has changed and I m now willing to sell my LOVE NiKKi V11 lvl 78 account for the right price. First to say; Scammers, hackers or rouge buyers have no chance here. Thank you.

My Love Nikki wardrobe is in total 65% and hair is also 65%. Story is almost completed, a few stages left in current last chapter. There is lots of lovely suits bought in to the account. Played it for about 3 years now. Screenshots can be shown of important info and on whichever suit there is. I haven’t counted the total amount of completed suits but it should be about 60-70 suits (can of course be counted and shown exactly) For now I have screenshots of about 50 of the suits. I think I have invested over atleast 2000$ into the account..

*The account is bound to my personal FB at the moment but I m willing to make the FB account ”anonymous”; for you to take over and simply change/use as you wish with your own email, password etc. This means that the ”problem” with this Love Nikki account already being bond to FB will be solved.

Payment and ”account handover” will be done in a secure way for both parts.

Just send me a message if you are decent and seriously interested and willing to spend your money and take over my luxurious Love Nikki account!

Selling LOVE NIKKI V11 lvl 78 account