⭐ Buying Your Global 7DS Accounts‼️ Safe And Instant Payment ⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Alpaszer's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐ Buying Your Global 7DS Accounts‼️ Safe And Instant Payment ⭐

Contact info:

D i s c o r d: id: 1110056244766580827 tag: alpaszer

WhatsApp: Click here to contact me

All Links: Click here to contact me

Seeking a safe and efficient way to sell your account? You've come to the right place! While my offers may be below market value, you can trust that you'll receive instant and secure payment from a reputable buyer. No need to worry about navigating through dubious offers and wasting time; I'm here to offer a seamless and trustworthy selling experience. If you're ready to sell your account quickly and securely, I'm at your service.

Please read the requirements carefully. Please, if your account does not meet the criteria, do not contact me.

Account Requirements:

Global-Asia-JP

7.5m+ Box

At least 4 LR units

All teams for Creature Nest and must be able to kill them

All team compositions except fairies

Your account must be updated with the meta

Required Units: DKM, Demon King, Tyr, Roxy of Madness, Hela, Transcendent Ban, Freyja, Freyr, Covenant of Light Ludociel, Mael, and Albedo

NO Deadlinks, if there's a link that you can't provide, you have to delete the connection data. You must record a video of proof:

1. Start recording the screen, open the game, and synchronize the link that you can't provide.

2. Go to, e.g Facebook connections data and delete the data for the Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Game.

3. Open the game and try to sync the link again; you shouldn't be able to load the account after the data has been correctly deleted.

Upon contacting me please use this template:

Use the data to the right as a reference, fill it in, or update it with your own data.

Server:

Box:

LRs:

Constellation: Example 0.0%

Guild Wars Ready: Yes/No

Gems:

LR Seals:

Card Sets: e.g 40/45

Relics: All || Hraesvlegr 6 | Eikthyrnir 9 | Skoll/Hati 43 | Nidhoggr 78

Collabs:

Teams:

Unlinked: iOS | Google Play | Gmail | Facebook

Asking price:

What you can expect from me:

Expect a professional service bolstered by a wealth of positive feedback.

Your transaction will be seamlessly concluded within 10 minutes, with funds promptly transferred to your PayPal account!

You will be paid via PayPal goods and services. I do not pay with any other method. You will be paid instantly after I take ownership and secure your account.
    Last edited by Alpaszer; 03-18-2024 at 08:24 AM.

⭐ Buying Your Global 7DS Accounts‼️ Safe And Instant Payment ⭐