SoT DLC Code|Ferryman Set|Black Dog Set|Midnight Blunderbuss|Obsidian Six|Open to offers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RaWRoller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoT DLC Code|Ferryman Set|Black Dog Set|Midnight Blunderbuss|Obsidian Six|Open to offers

Open to offers
    For questions about purchasing\acc or discussing your offer, write to me on discord
    Discord:
    squeekyz
    DLC codes available:
    • Ferryman Set(Ferryman Blunderbuss, Cutlass, Pistol, Ferryman Eyepatch,Ferryman Hook, Clothing Set)
    • Black Dog Set
    • Midnight Blunderbuss
    • Obsidian Six item pack (Obsidian Drum, Obsidian Eye of Reach, Obsidian Lantern, Obsidian Pocket Watch, Obsidian Speaking Trumpet, Obsidian Spyglass)
    • Any other codes available too

The sale of this item does not require the exchanges of usernames, passwords, and other personal information associated with the accounts.

SoT DLC Code|Ferryman Set|Black Dog Set|Midnight Blunderbuss|Obsidian Six|Open to offers
    bumbadum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RaWRoller View Post
    Open to offers
    For questions about purchasing\acc or discussing your offer, write to me on discord
    Discord:
    squeekyz
    DLC codes available:
    • Ferryman Set(Ferryman Blunderbuss, Cutlass, Pistol, Ferryman Eyepatch,Ferryman Hook, Clothing Set)
    • Black Dog Set
    • Midnight Blunderbuss
    • Obsidian Six item pack (Obsidian Drum, Obsidian Eye of Reach, Obsidian Lantern, Obsidian Pocket Watch, Obsidian Speaking Trumpet, Obsidian Spyglass)
    • Any other codes available too

The sale of this item does not require the exchanges of usernames, passwords, and other personal information associated with the accounts.
    I'm interested in purchasing the ferryman code, and possibly the black dog pack too. I'd be willing to pay 350 USD for the ferryman, and 300 USD for the black dog.

RaWRoller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bumbadum View Post
    I'm interested in purchasing the ferryman code, and possibly the black dog pack too. I'd be willing to pay 350 USD for the ferryman, and 300 USD for the black dog.
    Contact me via discord ( squeekyz )