Character Gearing Service! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

[T]orus[B]east's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Character Gearing Service!

Hey guys I am just trying to make a little extra scratch. So I decided to start up my account recall service again. But in addition I have decided to add a new service as well!

I am now also offering a "Gearing" service. Which means I will take your fresh level 80 toon that is in mostly greens and some blues and gear them how you wish. Up to 10 man content. This can be anything from most blues and some epics, mostly epics and some blues, all blues, all epics, or any combination of blue/epics you want. I can gear a toon within a pretty timely fasion. So without further discussion about this I will list my prices below:

Account Recall: $1.00 (per account)

Toon Gearing:
    Gear per spec: Contact with your wants and needs.
    Gear per toon: Contact with your wishes on toons needing geared.

My rates for toon gearing will be very reasonable, and very in-expensive considering the time it will take me to gear the toon. If you are interested you should post on this thread first and then either PM me or contact me on AIM. If no response on AIM a PM is the best way to go.

Thanks guys!

Note: Accepting only paypal payments. K thx.

Character Gearing Service!