WTT Web design and other services for gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Web design and other services for gold

In need of upwards 10k gold on Kil'jeaden horde US. I can offer the following services of which I think would be worthy of this, or at least 1k+.

- COMPLETE web site design all original work.
    - PHP coding. (seems a lot of people skip learning this for some reason.)
    - Achievement grinding (Anything that doesn't require months of work.)
    - Profession leveling (Any current skill to any desired skill, secondary included.)
    - Advertising for your sites/scams/hustle on a site that gets thousands of hits.
    - COMPLETE support to get you running with something you are having troubles with. (dual boxing, general pc problems, etc.)
    - Leveling
    - Anything at your request. (in reason)

Some of these will probably not be useful to you obviously, but it's the only thing I can do free of cost to me, for something in return. I will update this as I get new ideas. This is a short list, so if you have anything else in mind, don't be shy to send me a PM with a request and I'll let you know if I can fulfill that for you.

AIM = RockThatKR3Wson

I won't accept any paypal payments, or anything that 'can be turned into gold' (other then ingame items) All payments must be ingame & the proper value. Most transactions can be paid to me in full after it's done. However, some exceptions will be made to larger tasks and can be paid half before, half after.

WTT Web design and other services for gold