Global Elite Account - Boosted by a skilled player, never used cheats. [COACHING TOO] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cr0wy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Global Elite Account - Boosted by a skilled player, never used cheats. [COACHING TOO]

Hi everyone, i'm new here, hopefully it's not a problem. I boost accounts for fun and then sell them, if this goes good, i will open a market here with fancy thread layout :P
    I apologize for the links, i have to be more active here :S

I'm selling this account: steamcommunity.com/id/qqcry

Boosted to Global Elite, without cheats (i've never been banned, here's my main account: steamcommunity.com/id/rav3nzz)

Proof:

imgur.com/a/ynxZE

I accept BTC, Paypal, Keys

The price is: 38€ / 19 keys

If you need more hours, i can do these too.

Coaching

I offer cheap coaching services, for individual players the price is: 7€ / 30 mins - 15€ / 60 mins
    For 5 man teams: 10€ / 30 mins - 25€ / 60 mins

Everything from how to improve your aim, adjust your PC for better gameplay, config input, hardware / periphericals, how to play in high pressure situations, usage of grenades, tactical grenades, how to play in a team and everything else you may ask me. I played as a semi-professional player in CS:Source and now i'm playing in CS:GO (was a manager of pro teams here in Spain).

Skype: cube.services or you can click this link to add me with ease: hatscripts.com/addskype?cube.services
    Steam: rAv3nZz - steamcommunity.com/id/rav3nzz

T.O.S

• I only accept refunds in special circumstances.
    • If your account is VAC Banned i won't refund because i never used cheats.
    • After i gave you your account and you sent me the payment, the deal is closed.
    • I can change the T.O.S at any time.
    • I only go first with trusted members of this website.

If you have any questions, i will be happy to answer them.

Global Elite Account - Boosted by a skilled player, never used cheats. [COACHING TOO]