Selling Full Account - Two 80s, Four ~70's, One 60, and Two Others, 12k+ Gold - US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Full Account - Two 80s, Four ~70's, One 60, and Two Others, 12k+ Gold - US

Currently selling my full legit account. The account has:

One 80 Shaman:
    Just about a full Ulduar Elemental set, full Restoration set as well, and has a full Naxxramas Enhancement set - fits any play style you'd like for a Shaman, and you might need a bit catching up, but you'll do just fine with any of the specs

He also has a somewhat decent PvP Resto set from the honor pieces, nothing outstanding, but with the other sets, this characters very well rounded to do whatever you want.

He Twilight Vanquisher, as well as the Argent Tournament flying mount (for horde)

One 80 Rogue:

Currently specced Combat, but with a bit of gem switching could fairly easily switch to either of the other two. Has all PvP mounts except the "Chocobo". Fairly well geared, won't be setting any records, but you'll kill solo very quickly, and you'll definatly be able to get into raids.

Four 70's:
    - One Alliance Human Mage
    - One Horde Blood Elf Warlock
    - One Horde Tauren Druid (level 71 with some feral gear, but has a large variety of Resto level 70 items as well, as well as some of the "Old time" engineer goodies!)
    - One Horde Orc Death Knight (level 74 - takes down mobs very easily, would be quick to level up if desired)

(DK is unspecced btw)

One level 60 Night Elf Hunter, who is fairly geared for 60, some outland peices, this is really more of an "AV" character, go in and easily top the charts

And last, a level 38 Blood Elf Paladin, with a bit of BoA gear as well, would also be very easy to level up quicly.

On top of that, the account currently has about 12,000 gold as well

As far as overall info on the account, the only warnings have been undoubtedly cleared by now, fully hand leveled as well.

Also have an authenticator for the account if desired as well which i can throw in, but up to you ^_^

Please PM me here with any offers if you're interested in purchasing the account. You can also IM me on AIM at Enfeebleness7 if you'd like. Also, feel free to get in contact with me if you need screenshots or armory links.

Thank you.
    - Enfeebleness

Edit: By the way, this account is currently ACTIVATED and LIVE.
    Last edited by Enfeebleness; 12-18-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Selling Full Account - Two 80s, Four ~70's, One 60, and Two Others, 12k+ Gold - US
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies on the double post, added pictures now

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, just trying to get rid of the account so will accept a bit less than it may be worth, resell it for all i care :P

emericaman012's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might be interested, ill pm u on aim whenever i get the chance.

emericaman012's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trade went smooth, going to try now :P
    ~~ Cool Story Bro.... ~~