WTS 70 Priest/63 Warrior Acct (H) - Legit, Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kataldt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 70 Priest/63 Warrior Acct (H) - Legit, Cheap

ONLY ACCEPTING VERIFIED PAYPAL, No trades. Need the money.

Heya,

I've had this account for a couple years. Thing is, I bought it second hand. I never got the SQA or anything. (Horde acct, btw)

I bought it pre-BC, as a 60 UD priest in MC/BWL gear (Anathema, the whole deal, it's still in his bank ) and a 60 UD warrior in PvP Gear. (I think he still may have that old level 60 epic AB/AV/WSG gear sitting around somewhere)

Leveled the priest to 70, and he's fairly well geared. Mostly epics on his healing set, and his PvP set has around 425+ resilience, with 12k-13k HP I believe in Disc Spec.

PvP Server, all characters transferrable.

Also has a 37 Mage, 26 Paladin and a 24 druid on the same server.

On another server there's a 43 NE Hunter/31 Human Pally. On yet another server, there's a 29 Mage/30 Rogue. (Horde, PvP)

I know I don't have the SQA, I'm not the OO, so I'm willing to sell this at a lower price. Verified Paypal only, (USA/Canada/UK/Australia) my Paypal is verified as well (USA).

Please PM me offers. There's ~1 month left on playtime, so I'll be able to log in and show you the character(s) in person if you respond.
    Last edited by kataldt; 10-20-2008 at 04:14 AM.

WTS 70 Priest/63 Warrior Acct (H) - Legit, Cheap