WTT/S US PVP Horde 70 Warrior (Murloc Costume), Shaman 5t3, Pally for Rogue or Gold! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Painkiller153's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT/S US PVP Horde 70 Warrior (Murloc Costume), Shaman 5t3, Pally for Rogue or Gold!

Hello, I have had this account for a year, and I know the OO IRL.

The warrior is mainly pvp geared, stormherald, full tank set that can tank ssc/tk/offtank hyjal, fury set with red belt of battle, learned bt shoulder pattern. Has the Murloc costume from Blizzcon which is no longer available, Nether Ray, Nether Drake, Cenarion Hippogryph epic flying mounts.: Level 70 Tauren Warrior - The Faster Alternative to WoW Armory | ArmoryClone.com

The shaman is on a different PVP server with prebc epics, including 5 tier 3, but poorly geared enh after that. Epic flying.

The pally is on the shaman's server, brand new 70, holy gear and ret gear, no epic flying.

There is also a 60 ud priest on the shaman and paladin's server, with benediction/anathema.

Also a 60 gnome warlock on a pvp server with some tier 1/2.

I am looking for: horde or alliance rogue, if horde has to be pvp. I don't care about gear, but I ask for a good amount of gold or a bunch of alts.

Or, a good amount of gold on US PVP Azgalor Horde, or a decent amount of cash.

This account is SECURE and I have ALL INFO.

Hit me up on here or on AIM: Painkiller153.
    Last edited by Painkiller153; 08-31-2008 at 12:08 AM.

WTT/S US PVP Horde 70 Warrior (Murloc Costume), Shaman 5t3, Pally for Rogue or Gold!
    Kek's Productions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DOH! I was gonna trade till i saw the US not EU /cry

Painkiller153's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R