[WTS] Warhammer online Collectors Edition Beta keys! (Get into the closed beta!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Warhammer online Collectors Edition Beta keys! (Get into the closed beta!)

Well the guys who bought beta keys from me earlier are lucky as hell, as I just found out that people who attach the collectors edition pre-order beta keys are getting into Closed Beta 3.3

That means that all the keys I'm selling should get you into a wave of the CLOSED Beta.

I'm still selling these things for $20, so you guys better get a move on before they sell out

Quote from the patch notes:

"Today Marks the start of Collectors Edition Beta and the opening of the first Australian Beta server that will service out Oceanic players and provide the experience you've been waiting for.

Both CE Beta Testers and Oceanic Beta Testers will be right in the action as you dive into Tiers 1-3 of all three pairings. Prepare to explore, discover, and conquer the world around you in this final Beta phase leasing up to the Preview Weekend as you engage in Public Quests, Scenarios, RvR, and uncover the secrets of the Tome of Knowledge across eighteen zones."

Might be some minor grammatical errors as It won't let me copy-paste.

Anyways PM me if your interested! ($20)
    Last edited by Dragonshadow; 08-14-2008 at 10:49 AM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

[WTS] Warhammer online Collectors Edition Beta keys! (Get into the closed beta!)
    Rockerfooi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohmagawd!!! I already bought one!! And I got 1 in stock :O