Looking to rent your Accounts/buy scammed accounts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Farylon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to rent your Accounts/buy scammed accounts.

~Farylon's RENTAL SERVICE~

FULL ATM - will be taking mages soon, thank you.
    Hello everyone, some of you may know me from leveling your characters. :wave: At anyrate I am looking to currently fill up two more spots for renting.

I know account renting has been iffy in the past with other companies ruining/trying to steal accounts, but I assure you this is legit. The only person to the have username/password will be me, as I will be the only one using them.

-Ok, So What's The Price?

The price is currently $4-5 a day, bit low atm as of the 14th.

-How Will I Get Paid?

You will be paid daily through PayPal, probably in the morning.

-The Catch?

They will, most likely, be botted on. They will be used all day long. They will NOT be used to instance farm (ie shadow lab). They will be doing regular farming. Please know/consider this before you give any account information away, as there is -no compensation-.
    Unless you don't give a poopoo about your main account, you should probably not rent it (to anyone). This is ideal for people who have multiple accounts or ideal for people who happen to score several accounts.

-Anything Else I Should Know?

I am currently looking only for specific classes (updated accordingly):

• ROGUES
    • FERAL DRUIDS
    • ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN
    • WARRIORS
    • RET PALLIES

DO NOT give me an account with no time and DO NOT ask me to put time on it. There is absolutely no way under any circumstances that I will put time on your account.

Please DO NOT log onto your account. Aside from the obvious mojo you could put the account under, this will interrupt farming and make me an angry woman.

I WILL NOT change your password. At All. Under any circumstance. You can simply check by logging into account administration, please do not try to log into your account by logging into WoW. Doing so will revoke your payment for that day and I will no longer be using your account (if done more than three times).

I am NOT taking European Accounts. Very sorry :{, but this will most likely not change.

-SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW/DO BEFORE HANDING IT OVER-

• Please bank all your stuff and move your gold to another account/character. Your bags should be completely empty and the character should have no gold on him/her.
    • Please remember that these will probably be botted on.
    • I would hope that some of you would not do this but please do not try and "take back" the account mid renting. That's not nice dammit, and at most will be very little gold.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them here. If you have none and want to start renting asap, PM me your information (shown below) and expect to be paid the following morning.

!!!REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTING!!!

• MUST be on North American Servers
    • MUST be atleast level 67.
    • MUST be the classes I am looking for that are stated above.
    • MUST post in this thread first before sending me your info via pm or MSN.
    • MUST give me all information needed below.

Please include the following information in your PM. If not all of it is included I will not touch your account (ie if you send all the information except your payment information for instance, then the renting will not start).

Username/PW
    Server Name
    Character Name
    A way to contact you
    Your PayPal payment e-mail
    How long you want your account rented (2 days, 2 weeks? etc).

The classes I need and spots I will have open will change. If you want to rent your account but I am full, or you don't have the class I'm taking at the moment, check back with me. What I need will be updated at the top of the post so keep an eye out. (email/MSN = [email protected] //AIM = farylon)

Also buying scammed 70's, preferably ones that are a bit old/you can't sell etc.

Last edited by Farylon; 07-14-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Looking to rent your Accounts/buy scammed accounts.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    badabing badaboom badabump

swankboss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would rent mine but botting=banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless blizzard pulls another detection honestly there's nothing really to worry about. I started botting again two days after the ban, and have only been banned ever during d-day 5-20. If I felt I didn't know what I was doing I wouldn't offer it (which is why I'm only taking certain classes).

But yes, like I said in my post unless you don't give a poopoo about your main, I wouldn't recommend renting it out to anyone.

But for those of you who have extra accounts lying around or some scammed accounts it's a chance for you to make some extra money.

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have scammed 70 epic mage with 70 blue/glad. epic hunter alt.
    No gametime tho.
    I know full name, acc name and password. Original Owner quited WoW and when he created account for the secret question he typed something like "sdfasgasdfgadfgs" so he doesn't know it himself.
    What's the money offer for that? (If you want to buy it.)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more interested in buying out the classes I've already been familiar with for a long time. But because it's an old scammed one I'd rent/rent-to-own for 7-8 a day depending on the server.

If that doesn't peak your interest pm me or contact with a price you're looking for anyway. I'm kiiiinda playing a mage in my spare-time (which isn't too much) so I'd be interested in them later, anyway. Also, ""sdfasgasdfgadfgs" = lol.

spank you

Updated post with price changes.

Last edited by Farylon; 07-11-2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: suck@typing

Latoneyde's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting you on MSN
    If you need help with scamming, go to
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-s...look-here.html
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That thread includes a list of my guides, including
    Scamming Tip (How to obtain e-mails easily)
    Phone Conversations you may have with blizzard

Örpheus's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a warrior for you to play with. MSN/AIM added.