WTB Warcraft Accounts 50+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

The Doctor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB Warcraft Accounts 50+

Well, my name is Jake and I'm an addicted WoW player. However, I have also come across an enormous amount of level sixties and for a good time I was making my money selling my hard work. Long story short, I have enough money to start up my own website (WoWHaven.net which should launch soon) which will buy and sell World of Warcraft accounts, however, since I'm a long time MMOwned user, I decided to stop by here before I went public, to see how it rolls over with people.

Anyhow, I am buying World of Warcraft accounts level 50+. I am an eBay user with feedback rating of 191 (mberman61). WoWHaven buys accounts, levels them and then resells or trades them.

Level 50 Accounts - $50
    Level 60 Accounts - $100
    Level 60 Accounts w/ Epics, Good Quality Gear - $150

If you have TBC we will tack on another $40 to the account price to cover the expense.

All account prices are negotiable, the best way to reach me at the moment would be [email protected]

This would likely be a great way to get rid of an inactive alt you never got around to levelling. Lower level accounts can be bought as well, however it depends on the class/faction/race/server, etc. We only buy US accounts, unfortunately. If you're interested in working something out or have any questions on how this would go down just post below or send an email to the address above. Thanks!
    If you're not going to bother to click the +Rep button, don't say you will.

WTB Warcraft Accounts 50+
    jimmy2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: WTB Warcraft Accounts 50+

what if you have:
    44(x2)

and some twinks also, does the server type matter?