1472+ All SKINS IN LEAGUE ACCOUNT + Black Alistar I Lots of skins borders I Account worth over 00 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

QuadSiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1472+ All SKINS IN LEAGUE ACCOUNT + Black Alistar I Lots of skins borders I Account worth over $6000

his account has all obtainable league skins till patch 13.8 in the game meaning:

ALL legendary skins

ALL Ultimate skins

ALL Epic skins

ALL obtainable Mythic/Prestige skins

The account also contains very rare skin Black Alistar
    Account is currently on SEA server but you can transfer it to any region you want(note that currently RIOT disabled transfers). Account is roughly worth over $6000. Please message me if you have any questions or want to make an offer.

You will also get FIRST ORIGINAL CREATED EMAIL and all recovery support information so feel at ease knowing this account will 100% be yours as an original owner.

Discord: hamutjkee#1483
    Screenshots: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Price: 260$

1472+ All SKINS IN LEAGUE ACCOUNT + Black Alistar I Lots of skins borders I Account worth over 00