{ Method } No hwid Bans , Perma Bans Only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

luckpubg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{ Method } No hwid Bans , Perma Bans Only

Hello Friends .
    I would like to introduce that i have found a method to avoid league hwid ban ( van 152 )
    you will get perma ban when detected only at the account you are using like before vanguard release
    with the method you can script or use the tools you want at many accs as you wish unstoppable
    without caring about headache or wasting time and energy of flashing bios reset your pc
    installing fresh windows and using spoofer to change your hardware infos to unlock the hwid ban
    i have tested it on 5 accs i got them perma banned for using third party tools but not a hwid ban at all
    hint : ppl regulary get hwid ban in 2nd ban after got banned once before as vanguard working like that only 1 chance free then hwid ban.
    its so easy to achieve if you are interested dm for details

{ Method } No hwid Bans , Perma Bans Only