Rift Scripting Platform Invites + 24 Hr Trial offer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Voltagex22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by devill View Post
    I hear alot of ppl get banned. Have this happend to this script? i wont use evade, thats like "look me, i use script". But if anyone else have used this without the evade tell me if you still have your account
    We have had 1 ban wave in the the last year, 10 percent of our members got banned and each got a free month of Rift. We have been undetected since then.

Originally Posted by hellopink View Post
    hi I am from cn and I want to use rift. Besides BTC, can I use other ways to pay for it
    You can buy with paypal. We have resellers and for invite code you can buy at @ Shoppy

Rift Scripting Platform Invites + 24 Hr Trial offer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys! A few updates for you all:

- We are now offering a 3 day trial with new invites!

- We added a weekly subscription option

Lots of new updates to evade and champ scripts lately as well! Come join us on the Rift.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! 3 Day trial with new invites is still active. Loads of new midlane scripts released lately :smile: Come check us out.

DannyFine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought from rift.lol , had some issues at my end. But Voltagex22 here helped me really fast and sorted everything out! 10/10
    Last edited by DannyFine; 03-10-2019 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DannyFine View Post
    Bought from rift.lol , had some issues at my end. But Voltagex22 here helped me really fast and sorted everything out! 10/10
    Thanks man! Glad everything worked out and I hope you're enjoying everything.

Sleepynut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, do we get a free invite or have to pay for the invite to get the 3 day trial. I know i just registered on this forums website but i'm a uber on HF since 2014. PM me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sleepynut View Post
    Hey man, do we get a free invite or have to pay for the invite to get the 3 day trial. I know i just registered on this forums website but i'm a uber on HF since 2014. PM me.

Hello,

You have to pay for the invite to get the 3 day trial. You can do that at Shoppy

Farmerguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit - it takes a few days.
    Last edited by Farmerguy; 03-14-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Farmerguy View Post
    Sent via Bitcoin, no verification, no email, can't log in. Scam?
    Hi! Not a scam, contact me on discord (voltage#0007) and i'll figure out what happened.

Also, we are still giving a 3 day trial to anyone who signs up with a new invite code!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! We are offering a deal this weekend!

Details:
    - 1 week subscription for 20 coins (save 33%)
    - 1 month subscription for 60 coins (save 40%)
    - 1 invitation for 20 coins (save 50%)

To pay with paypal for the invitation code go to Shoppy and use the coupon code: weekend

Enjoy everyone!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! The deal is going on for the rest of the weekend, don't miss out.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! We are offering 50% off on invites this weekend, use the code '50off' on Shoppy to take advantage of this offer. You also get 72 hours to try Rift with your invitation purchase.

We also are offering a discount on subscriptions:

- 1 week subscription for 20 coins (save 33%)
    - 1 month subscription for 60 coins (save 40%)

Defa1t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My honest review after a couple of days testing:

Security
    Can't really comment considering I haven't used very long, but looks like they are operating on a kernel level. Offering free time for bans is cool, seems like the team care about security.

Platform
    Smooth, no problems here. UI in game is good, no major FPS impact from what I can tell, no random crashes.

Script Availability
    Not a huge amount of scripts at the moment, needs more input from 3rd party devs. All scripts that I can see currently are free, but there's a payment model in place where devs can sell scripts. Awareness is minimal but effective. Evade is OK, needs work. Orbwalker is pretty good. The scripts that are available mostly seem high quality (I've only played the ADC ones).

Dev SDK
    Seems well designed. C++ might be a deterrant for some devs as it's harder to pick up than lua, but IMO C++ is better long term for performance and security concerns.

Pricing
    Initial buy in via invite purchase - seems reasonable if the purpose is to keep the hordes (and riots security team) at bay. Current subscription prices (30 euro/month) seem fair, but it's on discount atm. I don't think I'd pay more than that unless the script base was improved alot. If devs start charging alot to buy scripts like how BoL went, then I can see this getting expensive real quick.

Overall, seems like the best option on the market right now. If you are heavy into league and miss the golden age of scripting days with no ban, rift might quench your thirst. Needs more devs to join to write some quality scripts, but the future seems promising. Hope you guys can keep up the low ban rate.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Defa1t View Post
    My honest review after a couple of days testing:

Security
    Can't really comment considering I haven't used very long, but looks like they are operating on a kernel level. Offering free time for bans is cool, seems like the team care about security.

Platform
    Smooth, no problems here. UI in game is good, no major FPS impact from what I can tell, no random crashes.

Script Availability
    Not a huge amount of scripts at the moment, needs more input from 3rd party devs. All scripts that I can see currently are free, but there's a payment model in place where devs can sell scripts. Awareness is minimal but effective. Evade is OK, needs work. Orbwalker is pretty good. The scripts that are available mostly seem high quality (I've only played the ADC ones).

Dev SDK
    Seems well designed. C++ might be a deterrant for some devs as it's harder to pick up than lua, but IMO C++ is better long term for performance and security concerns.

Pricing
    Initial buy in via invite purchase - seems reasonable if the purpose is to keep the hordes (and riots security team) at bay. Current subscription prices (30 euro/month) seem fair, but it's on discount atm. I don't think I'd pay more than that unless the script base was improved alot. If devs start charging alot to buy scripts like how BoL went, then I can see this getting expensive real quick.

Overall, seems like the best option on the market right now. If you are heavy into league and miss the golden age of scripting days with no ban, rift might quench your thirst. Needs more devs to join to write some quality scripts, but the future seems promising. Hope you guys can keep up the low ban rate.

Thanks for the review! We have made a huge jump in script quality lately and continue to improve.

As for the sub prices, we think the current discount will become permanent.

Also, I just restocked invites on my shoppy! ( Shoppy )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Still for sale <3

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast