NA currently unranked level 30 season 2 championship riven account for rift account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chadryan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA currently unranked level 30 season 2 championship riven account for rift account

My league of legends account is extremely rare. I have been playing since season 2. I have the silver banner that goes around your profile name. I have around 106 characters, and i have over 80 skins. Those skins include both ultimate skins which you have to buy for 30 dollars each, and i have CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN. Yes i have a skin that right now sells for anywhere from 300-800 dollars. I have 9 rune pages with pretty much every single available. I might be missing two or 3 runes but i have pretty much everything. Right now on ebay type championship riven and look at all the prices. Mine is on a US SERVER . Now i want to trade my account for a well made rift account, first of all i will listen to any offers. However here is what I am looking for on the rift account:
    On US Server NOT EU. I WANT us.
    AT LEAST 1 level 60 character
    preferred if you have a level 60 and maybe a 50 or 2 60s.
    multiple mounts. Mounts that are HARD TO GET. Like squirrels, purple hellbugs, rare mounts.
    Maxed in at least 1 profession
    GOOD PVP/PVE GEAR
    hard earned stuff that takes a lot of time
    great stats, honored in some places, a ton of loyalty.

Whatever offer you have please let me know. I want details of what your account has. I think what i have asked for is more then fare because my league of legends account has been priced around 745$. AND YOU ARE GETTING IT FOR A TRADE. I have a skype, i will be glad to show you my account. But you have to show me your rift account as well. PLEASE I REALLY WANT A GOOD TRADE. hard earned for hard earned. I just dont enjoy league anymore and i love playing rift. This is a once in a lifetime deal. Championship riven is one of the rarest skins out there. It was only given out to the crowd of season 2 championships and only a few people in the crowd got one. Please please list offers. Im reasonable and will listen

NA currently unranked level 30 season 2 championship riven account for rift account