[APPROVED] Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, No Auth Cracked. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ViperXD's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[APPROVED] Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, No Auth Cracked.

[APPROVED] Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, No Auth Cracked.

Hey guys,
    so as the title said, i recently lets say *acquired* cracked bot of legends(BoL) scripts that cost alot of money.
    I am willing to give them away for a much smaller Donation.
    The only reason i am giving these away so cheap is i dont like the original devs holding out from the public that the scripts are finished for a free release
    and they are still exclaiming the BETA and getting 50€ per Script, that is just not fair.

Here is a list of all the cracked scripts i have and their ORIGINAL cost:
    Evadee (50€)(My Price 15€)
    Evadeee Tease 2 - YouTube
    Ryze to the Challenger (8$)(My Price 3€)
    Ryze to the Challenger - YouTube
    Cass Whooping (15$)(My Price 7€)
    Cass Whooping! - YouTube
    SidasAutoCarry Reborn (15$)(My Price 7€)
    The Mighty Vayne! - YouTube (All ADC's)

ProDiction Nightly donators version (29.99€)(My Price 10€) (It predicts and lands your skillshots)

GoodEvade Donator Version (10$)(My Price 3€) (same as evadee but not that good)

Also WomboCombo DEAL of the DAY MY BOL FOLDER WITH EVERYTHING SETUP and READY TO DOMINATE DIAMOND + About 20 more Scripts ONLY 25€ (only for the first 10 3/10 remaining)
    Screenshots of the scipts Recieved in the full DEAL:

Gyazo - 4ea721d93686fdbcb15da7c3f2bea01d.png
    Gyazo - 0524e5f84367689bab0d2aa10b2b9926.png

ALL SCRIPTS ARE MEANT TO BE USED WITH BOT OF LEGENDS
    So if anyone is interested at all please pm me or write here so we can make a deal :3.
    The prices listed are the ORIGINAL prices, I am willing to bargain :3
    Interested? add me on SKYPE LINK or on facebook as: Loli Abiline
    or just type here/PM.
    Thank You for reading.
    PS! BoL Vip not Required BUT HIGHLY RECCOMENDED !!! Link: (NonViP can only use 5 scripts at a time)
    PSS! The Scripts do not require further authenitcation and are ready to be used instantly.
    PSSS! Support only through skype and Email! I will try to answer all your questions asap!

About 25 Copies sold so far!!!

PAYMENT by PAYPAL: [email protected] (add the scripts you wanted to the NOTE),
    and you will recieve the download link in an email eighter instantly or Less than 12 HOURS Guaranteed.
    (Adding Automatic Mail Service soon)

Proof my scripts work(the part that says evadee not found is another script looking for a nother version of evadee):

ViperXD's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since now someone has gone so far to post ALL MY SCRIPTS IN THE BOL FORUM, they will change the Encryption surely and i cannot update the scripts if i cant crack the new encryption: Here is a link to the prodiction post and someone reportedly also posted my reborn aswell, GRATZ WE ARE ALL ****ED :@ im angry/sad ;(

yarick7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have any scripts from Big Fat Team i really wanna have big fat gosu