LoL Event Pass Token Farmer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BottingEnjoyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Event Pass Token Farmer

Hello, I made a TFT bot to farm Event Pass Tokens through Normal TFT Games.
    With over 3 years of undetected operation and zero bans, my bot offers a way to better utilize your downtime for rewards.

Expect a minimum yield of 8000+ Tokens per event with just 10 hours of daily botting, providing ample tokens to get any loot you want from the Event Pass rewards.
    125 Mythic Essence, Prestige Skins, Event Chromas, Borders/Icons, and Loot Orbs, Blue Essence and more.
    Plus, even if you start botting the event pass late, you're still guaranteed a minimum of 4000+ Tokens through missions alone.

My bot operates autonomously, continuously queuing for and playing TFT games, allowing you to do other things with your time, while still earning rewards.
    You can use your PC and the bot at the same time.

My bot completes any Event Pass, the normal TFT Pass, or any other holiday missions that involve playing games.
    I have both a normal league client, and a tft mobile bot.
    After the release of vanguard, I am moving solely to TFT mobile botting, instead of botting on the normal client.

The bot is $25 for first time customers, and $19 for returning customers.
    Your purchase will grant you a license to use the bot for the duration of any event. (31+ days)
    I provide support for setup or any issues after, along with access to my customer only discord, where I provide other league related services like discounted skin gifting.

I have threads on another site with many vouches, which I don't know if I can post here, but I can provide that to interested purchasers upon request.
    Add me on discord if you have any questions or would like to purchase
    Disc: mynamegreen

old video of the normal league client bot
    I haven't made one for the new mobile bot yet

LoL Event Pass Token Farmer