Do you want to reach legend or top 100? you can both with this ebook. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aizensama88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you want to reach legend or top 100? you can both with this ebook.

Hello everyone, my name is Odysseas, I am a professional gamer and coach of hearthstone, I have been top 100 legend several times before and I have won many tournaments online, also many of my students have achieved consistent ladder success, some of them couldn’t go further than rank 20 and they can now make legend on their own. My experience as a coach gave me inspiration to create an ebook which you can find here: Hearthstone Advanced Tactics: An In-Depth Strategy Guide on How to Become a Pro Player and Reach the Highest Rank of Legend - Kindle edition by Odysseus Eleutheriades, Mario Komnenos. Humor & Entertainment Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Why should you buy this? Well, the advice of this book is very advanced and practical with analytical answers to back it up in order to help you understand everything; you will not find the same advice anywhere else except perhaps if you pay for coaching which is far more expensive. Also you won't find everything about hearthstone in one place, you will most likely waste tons of time searching the web and watching videos and even then you may not find the answers you want or you truly need and you may get overwhelmed with useless information or misunderstand and apply incorrectly the information you get. This book offers literally everything you need to know about hearthstone in one place with detailed answers about everything, it will save you tons of time and all of this value at less than the cost of a single card pack!

A small brief of what it is included inside:

1. How to reach legend within your first month if you are a newcomer without buying anything.

2. Advanced analysis and strategy for players who want to break into Legend or even top 100 Legend.

3. Advanced look on theory, it’s not just a spoon fed book! It also tells you the reason behind every advice to help you build your intuition about the game.

4. The book is made in such way that it can never get outdated and it will help you adjust on any situation or metagame, you can use it as a reference even after you are done with it.

5. It’s a useful book for other professional coaches too who want to work in a more systematic way since it has a nice structure and some of its advice is very good during coaching and will help your students improve much faster.

Here is my YouTube channel, I usually don’t bother too much with it and the videos are old but it is a proof of my achievements, I plan to upload more high legend videos on the future: Odysseus Eleutheriades
    - YouTube

You can also like my Facebook page if you want here: Hearthstone Advanced Tactics - Home | Facebook

You can follow me here: Buckbeard (@Buckbeard8 on Twitter

Feel free to discuss about this book on this thread, I will also answer questions

Do you want to reach legend or top 100? you can both with this ebook.