Selling Overwatch and Hearthstone account, meta ready menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

le_fair_guy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Overwatch and Hearthstone account, meta ready

Hearthstone account has 47 legendaries and a lot of dust, all meta decks except Tempo Mage and enough dust to craft anything you want. It's definitely legend capable. Dust in form of golden cards, so you can keep them. Golden Druid, alternate hero for Shaman, 12 wins arena key, almost golden paladin, a lot of cardbacks, all adventures, a lot of wild cards that can turn into dust. You can build a lot of wacky decks with the collection too. I can also screen-share anything you want from the game.

Overwatch has 14 legendary skins, 700 gold, 1413 competitive points, rank 2500 (800 more points) and 2 legendary summer games skins and 1 epic summer games items. Summer games items cant be obtained anymore, so thy are more valuable. It's the Origins edition, but it's a pre-order. I can again screen-share anything you want.

Both are EU

I have moved the account to a clean email and will give you all the account info for both the email and the battle.net.

I am not firm on the price, but I think 320$ is fair. Add me in skype if you are willing to talk:
    Last edited by le_fair_guy; 09-25-2016 at 11:31 AM.

Selling Overwatch and Hearthstone account, meta ready