18.6K Dust, 59 Legendaries, 132 Epics + WOTG Pre-Purchased! [W] CS:GO Skins/Keys menu

User Tag List

hkc1ty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18.6K Dust, 59 Legendaries, 132 Epics + WOTG Pre-Purchased! [W] CS:GO Skins/Keys

Hey Guys! I've decided to get rid of my HS account because i don't have much time for the game anymore seeing as i'm working 2 jobs now and would rather let someone else get joy out of what i used to instead of letting my account go to waste.

The account currently has : 18620 Dust.

59 Legendaries which can all be found in this imgur album : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , this also includes Naxx/BRM And LOE fully unlocked/completed and the decks that i have the most golden cards for.

Golden Legendaries include : Cenarius, Dr Boom, Chillmaw, and Loatheb!

The account level is : 458 and still raising a bit since i still play a few games when i get home from work.

Current Hero levels are : Mage 60 , Shaman 39, Druid 52, Paladin 60, Warlock 60, Hunter 52, Warrior 60, Rogue 32, And priest 42.

Current ranked wins :
    Paladin 195/500
    Mage 286/500
    Druid 150/500
    Warrior 305/500
    Hunter 134/500
    Warlock 259/500
    Priest 122/500

If you would like to discuss purchasing my account please add me on my steam which can be found here : Steam Community :: SubliminaL

I am only looking for CS:GO Skins/Knives for this account because people refund through paypal now so please don't offer real money through paypal or anything else for my account please.

The account also has HOTS/ And 2 level 90 WoW characters with up to Mists of Pandaria unlocked.

Edit : I have also already pre-purchased the Whispers of the old gods expansion and has the 50 packs waiting upon release date.

Thanks and have a nice day!
    Last edited by hkc1ty; 04-12-2016 at 06:39 PM.

18.6K Dust, 59 Legendaries, 132 Epics + WOTG Pre-Purchased! [W] CS:GO Skins/Keys