Hearthstone Account With 44 Legendaries,Naxx, %90 of all cards | CS:GO Knife or Bank$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Epicc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone Account With 44 Legendaries,Naxx, %90 of all cards | CS:GO Knife or Bank$

This is an absolutely amazing account with a lot of money spent. It has 44 legendaries, all naxx cards, almost all GvG cards and all card backs except 2. Also it comes with golden ranked priest. Not only that but it comes with Heroes of the Storm, Warcraft 3: reign of chaos and warcraft 3: frozen throne and world of warcraft mist of pandaria. It has every legendary needed to fill the meta decks and every card too with 5 golden legendaries. Not to mention around a lot of golden epics and rares.

The levels are:

Total Wins: 1640

Total arena wins:1553 plus lvl 12 arena key

Mage: 51
    Paladin: 58
    Priest:. 60 (Golden)
    Druid: 51
    Rogue: 49
    Warlock: 49
    Shaman: 48
    Warrior: 46
    Hunter: 52

Price: There is quite a lot of money spent on this account (around $800) as well as high level characters, great cards and the extra games. I am looking for a CS:GO knife or Canadian interac bank transfer. So post you your skype names bellow and or what knife you have.

I will not be going first or you will be finding a MM. I will screen share.

Hearthstone Account With 44 Legendaries,Naxx, %90 of all cards | CS:GO Knife or Bank$
    Epicc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still up! add on skype