EU HS Naxx 14 legendaries, most cards, gold Druid/ D3 ROS/ WOW - Panda account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mulletz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU HS Naxx 14 legendaries, most cards, gold Druid/ D3 ROS/ WOW - Panda account

Selling my loaded EU battlenet account.

HEARTHSTONE

14 legendaries: Golden Cairne Bloodhoof, Cenarius, Antonidas, Jaraxxus, Grommash, Thalnos, Sylvanas, The Black Knight, Baron Geddon, Ragnaros, Alextrasza, Onyxia, Ysera, Deathwing + Naxx legendaries

You can play most of the best and expensive decks. Very few cards are missing, but i saved you 1600 dust so you can craft whatever you want from the limited amount of cards missing.

+ many epics and other cards
    + golden Druid hero portrait
    + all seasonal card backs
    + 1600 dust
    + 1155 gold at the moment

Full card list: imgur: the simple image sharer

DIABLO 3 / ROS

Comes with loaded seasonal characters: Crusader (sick Furnace Phalanx gear) and Demon Hunter (Marauder 6, Calamity, Taskers). Both capable of destroying T6 + doing high greater rifts. Many leveled gems. Lots of gold and Boon of the hoarder gem.

Seasonal Paragon lvl 467
    Off season Paragon lvl 345

WOW - Panda

WOW - Panda expansions was gifted to me by Blizz. I never played the game.

Acc name is CHANGEABLE Proof: https://i.imgur.com/1KutJfo.png

Price: 100 USD. Please contact me via private msg, post in this thread or Skype (mulletride).

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Thanks.
    Last edited by mulletz; 11-17-2014 at 01:04 PM.

EU HS Naxx 14 legendaries, most cards, gold Druid/ D3 ROS/ WOW - Panda account