WoW account for Hearthstone account [Amani War Bear, Hand of A'dal, Realm First/Best] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pimpg's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account for Hearthstone account [Amani War Bear, Hand of A'dal, Realm First/Best]

Hello OwnedCore,

i've switched over to playing Hearthstone full-time and am now actively looking to trade my WoW account for a well decked out Hearthstone account. Ranking doesn't matter, cardbacks doesn't matter, I just want tons and tons of cards. I'm sick of feeling limited by not having the cards I need and want :P

As for my WoW account, there are 4x 90's:

Orc Male Warrior - The Maelstrom EU
    Undead Male Priest - The Maelstrom EU
    Undead Male Mage - Twisting Nether EU
    Human Male Hunter - Nefarian EU

No fancy gear or anything and the account PvP oriented so no PvE gear whatsoever.

It does however contain many rare mounts such as Ashes of Al'ar, Amani War Bear, you name it. Also has the titles Hand of A'dal, The Insane and lots of other fun stuff.
    Around 17,5K achievement pts.

The account is currently frozen.

I'm the OO of the account and I will provide you with an ID-scan, CD-key, SQ&A and all other things you may ever need.

I wish for a safe and lasting trade so I'm expecting you to be able to give me the same information aswell.

I wouldn't mind selling the account either, looking for around 250$ but I'll be open to offers.

Thank you for reading and please PM with what you've got and we could talk more on Skype!

WoW account for Hearthstone account [Amani War Bear, Hand of A'dal, Realm First/Best]