HearthStone EU/Region Free Betakey for 20 Euros menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AizenJabberwock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HearthStone EU/Region Free Betakey for 20 Euros

Hi there, I've been trying to get into this game for 8 days now, but since I've always hated Blizzard for their poor choises about Dota 1 I had to make a new battle.net account and obviously they didn't even think to send me a key despite the fact that I will probably buy a shitton of packs and arena entries.
    Also, I've been scouting this site and the only REAL trusted seller has always wanted 49 USD despite ppl selling keys for 20 euros or less since almost 4 days, so since I'm one of the biggest Dota 2 collectors ever existed and I know how to deal with scammers and Paypal transactions I've decided to make a Topic myself as all the sellers that came out these days are super fresh accounts like mine with zero background.
    You can verify my history and successful trades by having a look at my steam profile: Steam Community :: AizenJabberwock

You can see what kind of trades I'm used to do by these successful Reddit transactions for items that I still own and display on my steam profile:
    [H] 500 USD Paypal not a dollar more [W] Defence 2 dog NOW : Dota2Trade

Add me on Steam or PM here (but I prefer steam) as I don't give away my skype address since in the Dota 2 World hackers/haters can DDOS you IP trough Skype ( it means they keep on spamming shit on that adress making impossible for you to play any sort of game or even surf the internet).

Obviously you will receive your payment as soon as I'm 100% sure of the activation as a screeshot of me promising cash and not paying back or deleting you posted on steamrep or would ruin my reputation and one day I will have to sell my accoutn worth more than 20 thousands USD, so for I'd rather shot myself than ruining my reputation over 20 euro Paypal, not even considering that even if I go first ( wich won't happen) and u scam me I'm perfectly aware that I can charge you back and report on so many trading sites that there would be no need for you to turn on your pc again.

Hpe to fin it soon as I'm tired of multiplayer games and I want to own a few ppl with cards, by myself only. Peace out.

Edit: I am also willing to give you rep on this site depsite the fact that I won't probably use it again for a very, very long time.

GOT THE KEY, CLOSE PLEASE.
    Last edited by AizenJabberwock; 10-30-2013 at 08:25 AM.

HearthStone EU/Region Free Betakey for 20 Euros
    papanata's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, If you want free beta keys, go to giveaways and try your luck, even if you write more than normal people do, that won't change anything.

You're a guy with a fresh account, talking about your life (that noone cares) and hopping that you'll get a free beta key with 1 post.

/CLAP